Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Stripchat

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Stripchat
I've been watching Kirstie this afternoon.

It stands to reason that she must be a popular girl because this forum shows just four or five Stripchat girls along the top of it's pages and she's often there. The other day she seemed to be cycling around her town whilst filming her self.
Today she seems to be walking around, anyone watching would think they'd gone out with her for the day. She's been eating pizza, enjoying the park and sightseeing. Haven't seen her shopping but maybe that was there too.

[Image: image-E4A9_5F551101.jpg]

I'm not sure how she juggles it all, must be someone with her. There's the camera, she's on the go all the time. I think she earns money through the buzzing so she's got to keep abreast of the chat.

I think it's a terrific effort. Babe channels seem to me to be fundamentally flawed, they think that sex is the attraction but I think that it's more the prospect of sex and going out for the day beforehand is part of that. I think too that Kirstie's idea is less likely to lead to viewers becoming bored. Or her too.

The quality of picture's variable, who cares. It wouldn't be a perfect day if you were out for the day with a flash and blood girlfriend and for me at least she's unlikely to be as attractive as Kirstie and would more likely to have you doing her children's gardening.

A bloody good effort, our babe channels could do so much more with the right inspiration.
06-09-2020 18:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

07-09-2020 17:07
Stripchat Offline
Apprentice Poster

Yes indeed, that's the same girl. This is her profile link.

Stripchat live cams
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 17:46 by Stripchat.)
07-09-2020 17:45
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

(11-04-2020 10:29 )Chrisst Wrote:  You'll have to watch it to understand but if you work in an office around secretaries then this'll satisfy yout fantases for soure..
On question, what is Anna typing, golly you'd think she really is doing her work, it's so realistic.

I've got to agree with you, she puts on a very realistic office performance. She even claims that it really is real.
05-11-2020 02:22
Stripchat Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kinky_Office is one of our best girls. This is her profile link.

Stripchat live cams
06-11-2020 01:02
Stripchat Offline
Apprentice Poster

Stripchat offers private shows in VR allowing you to 'enter' a model’s room rather than view it. It's the future of live entertainment.

If you don't have a VR headset it really doesn't matter, as our models put on shows which are truly awesome whether in 2D or 3D!

Stripchat live cams
09-08-2021 00:26
Stripchat Offline
Apprentice Poster

Get started with VR on Stripchat.

First, you'll need a headset we support: Quest, Quest 2, Rift, Samsung Gear VR, HTC Vive. We'll add more devices in the future.

Put on your headset, go to Stripchat and click "Enter VR". It's that simple.

If you don't have a VR headset, not to worry, because at the moment most of our models are only available in 2D anyway.

Stripchat live cams
08-02-2022 00:19
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

Stripchat's going from strength to strength, but I noticed something odd in that the tip goals are usually very high here. The highest I've ever seen.
15-02-2022 02:14
neolithical Offline
Senior Poster

Russian girls seem to have disappeared from Stripchat. Have they stopped paying them because of the invasion of Ukraine?
11-03-2022 01:13
Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

I think they stopped paying by bank transfer because of the sanctions against Russia, but there are other ways of making payments to people in that country, as we have seen with OnlyFans. Besides I checked the site just now and saw a fair number of Russian girls, so they can't all have disappeared.
11-03-2022 02:52