babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Make a wish

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Make a wish
If you could have one nightshow scenario play out on nightshows that to this point never has what would you choose and why?

I will set the ball rolling Wink.

My choice is an all night 2-4-1 featuring Dannii Harwood and Clare Richards in the pomps of their nightshow careers.

Here would be the sequence of events.

23:00 - 01:45
Setting: A strip club floor set. Theme: Doctor and Nurse Relaxation.
Nurse Clare is sat on a perspex chair in the middle of the floor with a glass of wine in hand. Her attention is suddenly caught by Dr Dannii who sidles up to Clare.
The two of them pan their eyes up and down one another before Dannii decides to do a very slow and sensual strip right in front of Clare. Dannii gyrates her naked body maintaining eye contact for every second before straddling Clare on the perspex chair.
Clare squirts prodigious amounts of oil all over Dannii before the two swap places.
Dannii massages oil all over herself on the perspex chair as Clare starts an erotic strip of her own. Clare teases Dannii remorselessly until finally getting fully naked.
Dannii stands up and squirts oil all over herself and over Clare.
Then both of them begin a sexually charged dance around one pole to camera.
Gyrating at varying speeds around the pole before Dannii takes her place back on the perspex chair. Clare straddles Dannii and the two kiss like babeshow babes used to back in time. Then they make their way over to a massage table and give each other a nice long, oily massage with lots of fondling, licking and kissing. eekshockedSurprised

01:45 - 02:15 Break

02:15 - 05:00
Setting: Bubble Bath then Shower
Clare and Dannii slip out of their white bath robes into the ultimate bubble bath.
Lathering each other up in various sitting and standing poses, intimately caressing each others curves with the bubbles. Lots of in bath straddling and kissing before heading off to a hot and steamy shower for more intimate lathering, touching, fondling, kissing and all round sexually charged enticement in a standing pose.

eekshockedSurprised

And at 5am the viewers all pass outBounce

10-04-2020 19:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

RE: Make a wish
So many possibilities Tongue
My first offering combines a fantasy show of mine and my Clare Heart
Scarlet Bouvier & Clare Richards
23:00-01:30
A return for the bar and stripper pole set on s66, both taking turns to straddle the bar and pole and slowly teasing off their outfits, scarlet insists on getting oil all over her body and glorious landing strip, Clare quickly follows suit. Naked oily moves on the pole follow shocked

01:30-02:00 break

02:00-03:30 241 shower show
Both lathering each other’s naked bodies up also some kisses thrown in for good measure Wink

03:30-04:00 break

04:00-05:30 solo stints for Clare and Scarlet to show off more sexy outfits Scarlet pulls her red catsuit out the bag shocked Plenty more nakedness and oil if required Smile

[Image: DAE7-E9-BD-AE4-E-42-D8-8-ED2-3-CB872-A24-BCB.jpg]
[Image: 8030-D98-F-306-C-4804-A843-231-A8-BED2-FCC.jpg]
[Image: 8-BBAEF3-F-A4-EB-488-E-9325-5-EA362-E39-EE0.jpg]
[Image: EAD9-C40-C-59-B9-438-B-AA83-BFA678-BBC848.jpg]
[Image: F5-E1-A34-B-EE59-4-EEB-9214-94-C65-AE2-E4-D2.jpg]
[Image: 64580-B44-42-FC-4-B9-F-9-ED4-DB23-E48808-EE.jpg]

If anyone at s66 reads this pleaseeeeee get Clare and Scarlet and make this happen, cheers laugh Big Grin

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
10-04-2020 22:09
HLO Offline
Meh

^ you'd need more breaks than that mate Wink
10-04-2020 22:24
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I don't really like the nightshows to be honest. I watch 'em but it's a bit boring.

Watching Fernanda Heart bent over the desk, eyes glued to the camera and phone clamped to her ear going 'Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh' always makes me laugh too.

However something with a bit of plot would be fine. Here's something I've noticed.

[Image: image-A2A1_5E9194F5.jpg]

[Image: image-A4C7_5E9194F5.jpg]

You'll have to check it out to understand what's going on, I think it's really clever and you'd think that you're at work.

Stripchat appears across the top of many pages in this forum.
11-04-2020 11:08
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

I'm probably not playing the game properly. But I wish Lacey Jay would come sit on my face Heart

The last days are here...
11-04-2020 11:17
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Ok, so what do I like? I like dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin & a healthy dose of booty & tits

Since this is also all girl it would allow for my thing of lesbian domination. So how do all these come together?

I would start with Nicole Snow & Preeti Young. Nicole as the petite little thing that she is would be the submissive one, Preeti would use her larger assists to dominate Nicole. There would be a lot of worship towards Preeti's larger assets, there would definitely be some face sitting/ass smothering used to break her in. Nicole could giver her mistress a full body oil massage that would involve lots of groping. There would also be tying up, spanking with one of those horse riding whips & Nicole would be put in a cage, a small one where she would be on all fours & lick/suck Preeti's nipples through the gaps.

Then just when Preeti thought she was The Queen, Sophia Lares would come in with her even bigger tits & ass and go to work on her in the exact same way, meanwhile little Nicole watches from her cage. Once Sophia has broken Preeti in they let Nicole out & both go to work on her. Both dominate her, smothering her head with theirs tits & ass from either side. Every now & again Sophia would smother Preeti just to remind her who's boss & Preeti & Nicole would both, from time to time, engage in worshipping Sophia

Their would also be some whipped cream & chocolate sauce for eating off each other as well as some ice cubes to run over their tits & makes their nipples extra hard.

Reading it back I'm not sure that the sensors would allow this but its never going to happen anyway. Maybe they could do a web stint where they oil each other up completely naked & scissor their shiny pussies together whilst rubbing each others clits

Good Idea Snookered Smile

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
11-04-2020 13:50
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

(11-04-2020 13:50 )southsidestu Wrote:  Preeti would use her larger assists

how many assists has she had this season? Big Laugh Tongue

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
11-04-2020 15:39
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Great idea for a thread Snookered.

SouthsideStu your Nicole, Preeti & Sophia wish is amazing.

My wish would be a 4-4-1 with Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares, Savannah Mai & Ruby Summers.

22:00 - Office set - Fernanda Ferrari, solo dressed as a secretary

23:00 - Beach set - Fernanda Ferrari & Sophia Lares, 2-4-1 oil show dressed in bikinis

00:00 - Airplane set - Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares & Savannah Mai, 3-4-1 dressed as air hostesses

01:00 - Hospital set - Fernanda Ferrari, Sophia Lares, Savannah Mai & Ruby Summers, 4-4-1 dressed as nurses

I love babes with brown nipples
11-04-2020 20:51
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

2015watcher - ha ha ha goddam it, good catch

Ryuken - cheers mate, likewise with your wish, would definitely like to see one of my all time faves Sophia as an air hostess along with all your other pics

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2020 16:19 by southsidestu.)
12-04-2020 11:40
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

Nicole and Atlanta for me

Nicole will be on for the first 30 minutes doing her usual amazing stuff and then all of a sudden Atlanta comes along with the oil and the toys and takes her to the dark side

One can dream
12-04-2020 12:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV