Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Lori on night show

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Lori on night show
minerwilly Wrote:can i just say that, due to the nature of this forum and the channels it's involves, we're all steaming perverts that just love seeing girls being and talking dirty. With that in mind why are there so many hypocrites out there saying 'it doesn't matter if they don't go topless'. What a load of old bollocks. Let's face it, all we really want is good wanking material, not a f**king morallity arguement. Guys, try being honest and not just crawling tossers in case one of the girls are reading it. Babe channels = wank channels, end of. Let's not pretend their anything other than this yeah.

Mongo like boobies.
05-06-2009 17:34
Find all posts by this user
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

I was looking forward to seeing Lori last but I can't belive how crap she was .... I would have been better off walking up my local high street and passing the butchers window that's if I wanted to see a slab of meat just lying there I would put it on an even par with Paige's dismal performance.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
05-06-2009 18:09
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Regarding Lori, I would say she looked ill at ease last night. She did give a pretty lame performance imo. That said she may improve given time. Paige and Anna are the best two girls on all the channels and give truly professional performances, a fact again imo that was highlighted by Lori's lack of charisma. At least they have different girls on BS for different tastes. Just imagine if it was the the same two girls on night after night after night after night. Over to you Elite TV.Big Grin
05-06-2009 18:45
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:but you keep blaming the girls for this situation they are only doing as they are told its a a case of have a go at the girls where its management to blame. maybe if Cellcasttv had some testicular fortitude and come in this forum and answer some questions the whole sorry situation can die down and we can get back to arguing about something else. but im sure they wont so im sure we will go round in circles for weeks
Yes, it's unfortunate that we have to complain about the performances but what else can we do? It's the only way we have of highlightimg our displeasure at Cellcast's policies.

Three members on here are allegedly Cellcast people: Moderation Station, Cellcast and CellcastTV. I PMed all three with my rant about Paige. Guess how many replies I received.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 03:51 by vila.)
05-06-2009 19:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Presume you will be taking your own advice then!!

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:well weve been telling you they were not going to get them out so why are you surprised when they dont and to all the suckers paying 1.50 a text stop it you wont get the boobs out and all you doing is lining cellcast pockets which will make it harder for them to drop the daygirls from the night shifts !!!!! so you are being screwed both ways !!!
06-06-2009 00:37
Shandy Offline

mikedafc Wrote:Presume you will be taking your own advice then!!

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:well weve been telling you they were not going to get them out so why are you surprised when they dont and to all the suckers paying 1.50 a text stop it you wont get the boobs out and all you doing is lining cellcast pockets which will make it harder for them to drop the daygirls from the night shifts !!!!! so you are being screwed both ways !!!

your post doesn't make sense.... he's not texted in for them to get their boobs out, so how would his advice that doing that is a waste of time relate to him?
06-06-2009 00:43
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Shandy- You text in dfb,MGP etc even if you aren't asking them to get their boobs out so you are lining Cellcast's pockets the same as anyone who is texting in asking them to get their boobs out.

shandyman Wrote:
mikedafc Wrote:Presume you will be taking your own advice then!!

your post doesn't make sense.... he's not texted in for them to get their boobs out, so how would his advice that doing that is a waste of time relate to him?
06-06-2009 00:50
Shandy Offline

i don't wanna take this thread OT more than it is, but i think you totally missed the point of Mr GP's comment, which was texting in a pointless request that won't get fulfilled. none of us are texting asking for tits to come out, which is a waste of a text. that is the point. thats all i'm saying on the subject as its just gonna go OT.
06-06-2009 00:53
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

can i just ask how u guys know for sure that they wont get their boobs out?
06-06-2009 03:43
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

minerwilly Wrote:can i just say that, due to the nature of this forum and the channels it's involves, we're all steaming perverts that just love seeing girls being and talking dirty. With that in mind why are there so many hypocrites out there saying 'it doesn't matter if they don't go topless'. What a load of old bollocks. Let's face it, all we really want is good wanking material, not a f**king morallity arguement. Guys, try being honest and not just crawling tossers in case one of the girls are reading it. Babe channels = wank channels, end of. Let's not pretend their anything other than this yeah.

I concur
07-06-2009 08:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66