Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

Lori on night show

Nigma Away
Master Poster

RE: Lori on night show
[devil's advocate]

It gets pretty boring seeing the endless toadying and pack attacks on anyone not waving pom-poms every time one of them is on late too. Which also keeps getting posted in lots of threads on the forum and yet conversely, for some reason, enjoys numerous dedicated threads and sections.

[/devil's advocate]

Anyway, a thread for the subject seems a spiffy idea.

If so, might I hazard to suggest also deleting (or merging) all other threads on the daytime girls in this forum - given that such threads are essentially to be little more than fanzone threads themselves and thus redundant when there are dedicated forums and existing threads for such purposes?

Makes sense and kills needless clutter.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 15:18 by Nigma.)
05-06-2009 15:17
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

First of all i have nothing against lori but why she is even on the nightshows is anyone guess i am not going to get into the "she should get her tits out" crap,but the problem i have is people ring up for dirty talk and lori does anything she can to avoid talking dirty talk. suggestive just does not cut it i am afraid i was led to believe the reason for sammy,elle and the many other poor saps get put on 3G is because they are not the best when it comes to dirty talk and babestation according to tara want to give you "The best service" when you ring up......so again i have got to ask why the fuck put her on....best service my arse
05-06-2009 15:18
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

tsurugi Wrote:First of all i have nothing against lori but why she is even on the nightshows is anyone guess i am not going to get into the "she should get her tits out" crap,but the problem i have is people ring up for dirty talk and lori does anything she can to avoid talking dirty talk. suggestive just does not cut it i am afraid i was led to believe the reason for sammy,elle and the many other poor saps get put on 3G is because they are not the best when it comes to dirty talk and babestation according to tara want to give you "The best service" when you ring up......so again i have got to ask why the fuck put her on....best service my arse

because cellcast dont just sell calls they also seel websites and pictures so im presuming the only reason why lori is there is to boost the revenue from her website and her picture sets. im not against lori in fact she would class me as a friend as she has on her website to which i subscribe and as a texter. but you keep blaming the girls for this situation they are only doing as they are told its a a case of have a go at the girls where its management to blame. maybe if Cellcasttv had some testicular fortitude and come in this forum and answer some questions the whole sorry situation can die down and we can get back to arguing about something else. but im sure they wont so im sure we will go round in circles for weeks
05-06-2009 15:41
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

Testicular fortitude lol
05-06-2009 16:01
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

A old Mickey Foley line from the WWE see i know my wrestling to guys hahaha
05-06-2009 16:11
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

tsurugi Wrote:First of all i have nothing against lori but why she is even on the nightshows is anyone guess i am not going to get into the "she should get her tits out" crap,but the problem i have is people ring up for dirty talk and lori does anything she can to avoid talking dirty talk. suggestive just does not cut it i am afraid i was led to believe the reason for sammy,elle and the many other poor saps get put on 3G is because they are not the best when it comes to dirty talk and babestation according to tara want to give you "The best service" when you ring up......so again i have got to ask why the fuck put her on....best service my arse

It's one and the same thing.

Night shows=smut and nudity.

That's what we expect and it seems pointless having day girls on there if they don't do the above

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
05-06-2009 16:14
minerwilly Offline
Junior Poster

can i just say that, due to the nature of this forum and the channels it's involves, we're all steaming perverts that just love seeing girls being and talking dirty. With that in mind why are there so many hypocrites out there saying 'it doesn't matter if they don't go topless'. What a load of old bollocks. Let's face it, all we really want is good wanking material, not a f**king morallity arguement. Guys, try being honest and not just crawling tossers in case one of the girls are reading it. Babe channels = wank channels, end of. Let's not pretend their anything other than this yeah.
05-06-2009 16:24
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

minerwilly Wrote:can i just say that, due to the nature of this forum and the channels it's involves, we're all steaming perverts that just love seeing girls being and talking dirty. With that in mind why are there so many hypocrites out there saying 'it doesn't matter if they don't go topless'. What a load of old bollocks. Let's face it, all we really want is good wanking material, not a f**king morallity arguement. Guys, try being honest and not just crawling tossers in case one of the girls are reading it. Babe channels = wank channels, end of. Let's not pretend their anything other than this yeah.

If that's your view than fine but there are those, me included, who think a woman can be sexy, dirty, whatever you want to call it without taking clothes off.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
05-06-2009 16:55
Rdevil987 Offline
Matt

bloody hell i thought this thread was about lori. and not a stupid jeremy kyle type of ranting to weither the girl should go topless or not
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 17:13 by Rdevil987.)
05-06-2009 17:11
Dreamlander Offline

minerwilly Wrote:can i just say that, due to the nature of this forum and the channels it's involves, we're all steaming perverts that just love seeing girls being and talking dirty. With that in mind why are there so many hypocrites out there saying 'it doesn't matter if they don't go topless'. What a load of old bollocks. Let's face it, all we really want is good wanking material, not a f**king morallity arguement. Guys, try being honest and not just crawling tossers in case one of the girls are reading it. Babe channels = wank channels, end of. Let's not pretend their anything other than this yeah.

So you're saying if you don't see bare breasts nothing else will make you have a wank? Any other sexual behaviour no matter how provocative means no masturbation?
Every comment I have made on this subject has always been my honest opinion.I have never phoned,listened in or texted.I don't know any of the girls personally and any positive comments come from me not wishing to have a go at a girl,a total stranger in fact,who does what she does very well on my TV day in day out for nothing.Odd as it may seem,I still manage my fair share of 'trumpet polishing' when the day girls appear on the night shows.
I'll use the term 'Wank Bank' and freely admit the contents of this consists of pop stars,newsreaders,weather girls,sports women,attractive neighbours etc. none of whom I have seen naked,but I guess I'm just weird like that Wink

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 17:55 by Dreamlander.)
05-06-2009 17:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66