Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Mental Health of Callers

Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mental Health of Callers/Viewers
For most of the girls, I think the paypig / findom nonsense is costing them more money than it's making them.

I expect a couple of them who really to commit to it and fold it into a whole dominatrix thing (e.g. Lucy Zara) might get lucky with a guy who has that (weird) fetish and the funds to indulge it.

But lots of girls just hopefully write #paypig or #findom in their social media or AW profiles, hoping they'll get lucky. They end up attracting a bunch of timewasters who will use the promise of being a paypig to extract a lengthy conversation in DMs that ultimately leads to nothing. Because they are never going to be a paypig -- they just get off on the little *ping* of an incoming DM.

At the same time, there are more than a few men out there (myself included) who are seriously turned off by the thought of a girl even entertaining that sort of thing. I see the findom hashtag and I run a mile -- not because I'd ever be tempted, but because she immediately puts herself in the category of being "one of them".

I find the whole thing morally reprehensible. If you buy me a pint, you're a pal. If you offer a pint to someone you know is an alcoholic, you're a dick. That's what findom is to me. And I'm sure there are others who feel the same.

So -- on balance -- I think the girls who (try) to practice it are costing themselves more money in lost business than they are ever going to make from it.
22-03-2020 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

It's laudable that Rammy always feels duty bound to defend the babes and channels but I think he's wrong here. The guy I'm talking about was definitely not a "paypig". He appeared and said he didn't want to spend anything then got bullied into paying the minimum credits possible.

Of course nobody is forcing people to pay for credits but that doesn't mean we can't complain about them being a rip off. In my experience you never seemed to get the credits you paid for either, eg you pay for the equivalent of 10 minutes in private in credits but lucky if you get even half that time actually in private.

Maybe not the best example but hopefully clear enough.
22-03-2020 23:13
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

As Rake suggests the trouble with judging other punters and babes based on their interactions is that the critic can never be sure, from such a limited snapshot, when what they are witness to is indulgence of a legit rational fantasy/fetish and when it's a representation of a guy's slim grip on reality. Clearer is the fact that most of the time (unless they have gotten to know the guy in question well) neither can the babes. When the babe is not concentious and skilled in what she does that can become problematic.

Similarly where the babe's use of manipulation techniciques crosses the line to bullying is very hard to judge. After all the punter is in no way captive to his situation. He is free to leave the babe's company and stream at any time. And if he feels pressured he probably should. That's the sort of shit you regret next morning! Wink (Babes should be cognisant of the concept of buyer regret too.)

Regarding the more specific topic of his post, Goodfella is spot on in that most observers would judge a paypig fetish as something that anyone with scruples should not be exploiting. There is
virtually no recognisable 'service' backing such exploitation is the issue. Saying variations on 'Give me the contents of your wallet' or 'I'll meet you the cashpoint' in every dm exchange does not amount to anything but extortion by any reasonable standard.

Nothing connected to the shows happens in isolation of course; it's no zero sum game, totally unobserved and actioned without wider consequence. And other punters' spends are clearly influenced by any interactions of this sort they may see and hear of (critical feedback is massive for any service industry and its influence is only ever going to grow). Right or wrong babes are judged by the character we perceive as behind their interactions. And those judgements can cost them. Any service industry has to own that responsibility.

But then, IMO, so much of the babeshow's decline is down to this industry's total underestimation of things that are toxic to many guys. They are so keen on get rich quick elements, they fail to see that nearly every one of them has massive downsides in the eyes of many punters; guys who see the truth of what they're doing or see what it is taking away from the services they previously enjoyed/trusted/found satisfying. Either they slice a babe's time and attention too thin, erode some other aspect of the traditional services or they represent something repugnant (like findom). Much too rarely is an innovation sympathetic to the overall experience of being a babeshow fan. But that's what happens when there's too much targeting of the weak and delusional instead of simply looking to provide good adult services.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2020 20:46 by ShandyHand.)
23-03-2020 10:05
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

This is the one guy I always think of in situations like this.

https://twitter.com/davewhorlow1

I can't remember when I first became aware of him but clearly someone with some sort of serious issues. Tweets of his in the past have indicated that he thinks he's in a relationship with Flick Hill and he continues to tweet her on a daily basis (the majority of which go ignored) and cam with her equally as much, if not more. You don't have to go too far down his tweets to find where he's talking about waiting for his Universal Credit to come through so he can buy the girls presents and he's gotten into financial difficulty in the past due to spending his money on camming and the like. Someone really should step in but truth is as long as the girls/companies are making their money they're not going to give one jot about him.
23-03-2020 14:58
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

^Poor guy, is he still doing it?

I don't think the channels and certain babes would give a fuck as long as the coin was rolling in.
24-03-2020 22:04
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

The boyfriend guy was on again. Definitely half a naan bread short of a curry.

Just hope he's not getting rinsed, rinsed for fucking big wads.
24-03-2020 22:59
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

There a few things on this thread that everyone could help with if u thing Ur seeing a customer being bullied and abused by any babe channel girl then I think everyone in that chatroom should complain to customer service about what u seen and take screen shots of chatbox aswell for evidence no babe channel girl should be ranting and raving about so called freeloaders as these babes probably hate being called sex workers or SW and if u put that in there chatbox I bet Ur get suspended as quick as u posted it. Yes some people shouldn't be online at all due to there problems and maybe not having logic that they are being played by the girls and the system. As for paypiggys some do get away with freebies from girls in which I've witness while watching a babe doing her show and her being close to crying cos he's got away with alot of freebies and blocks them on social media but then the same babes are asking for more paypiggys because they find it fun.no one should feel pressured into doing anything they don't want to do and no babe channel girl should be having any type of rant yes they are at work and it is there livelyhood but if they are at the studio they get paid it's only home cam babes that don't get paid they only take half in what they make that show I believe.yes surport Ur fave babe or babes but remember they only want Ur time and money if u can't don't supply it the next person will watch Ur favourite babe change when the cash flow or calls starts to drop been there done that got the t shirt calendars to prove it the babes use to chat in DM most of the times now only send me stuff they are promoting from Dazzler
08-02-2021 03:12
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2020 22:04 )Nadam Wrote:  
(23-03-2020 14:58 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  This is the one guy I always think of in situations like this.

https://twitter.com/davewhorlow1

I can't remember when I first became aware of him but clearly someone with some sort of serious issues. Tweets of his in the past have indicated that he thinks he's in a relationship with Flick Hill and he continues to tweet her on a daily basis (the majority of which go ignored) and cam with her equally as much, if not more. You don't have to go too far down his tweets to find where he's talking about waiting for his Universal Credit to come through so he can buy the girls presents and he's gotten into financial difficulty in the past due to spending his money on camming and the like. Someone really should step in but truth is as long as the girls/companies are making their money they're not going to give one jot about him.

Poor guy, is he still doing it?

I don't think the channels and certain babes would give a fuck as long as the coin was rolling in.
Hiya he is still around if u click the link in thread and read his post from Feb 2 I think the penny has dropped and some other tweets say that he angry all the time is because he knows he being played but just can't walk away because they won't talk to him or anyone else when the money and gifts stop coming to them which is sad but life as a customer of babe channels this has happen to me a few times as well as it's probably happen to a few of us in where u calm down the spend on a babe then the social media messages stop unless they are trying to sell there items or they send out one message to all there followers from Dazzler
09-02-2021 15:25
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

^The guy is clearly a sandwich short of a picnic and Flick Hill is exploiting him for all he's worth. A few weeks ago (I think) he talked about buying her some Amazon fire stick which she had mentioned to him in one of their cam sessions. He also talks about her having "Mr P" now and how he has lost her to him. Absolutely no idea of reality. Just some poor, simple soul who sees what the babe channels offer as "reality" as opposed to the "fantasy" that he is. I have no doubt in a year's time nothing will have changed with him.
17-02-2021 21:17
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

The thing is he probably not the only person like this a person if they aren't careful can be sucked into this false exploitation of a person trust. I bet some people have told him and many others to have a good look at themselves over these channel babes. How many times has a person been at work and flashed there social media saying how amazing is this babe and if u could get the chance to have sex with them u would and keep ploughing Ur hard earn money into this fantasy dream of hope. how it starts is u see them on screen then u follow them on social media then a person might start using the chatbox and other stuff more that person starts to call short ones at first in which they get longer and longer. This person has gone Futher tho because he's sent flick mugs with his profile picture on it but she let him carry this on instead of saying to him in what boundaries there should be in place. Because this could lead to him to do more weird things like stalking what's stopping this person in going to London looking for the studio on a day or weekend trip.ive nearly been here myself With a few channel babes.the babes aren't interested in anyone in the chatroom. Think to yourself when was the first or last time a channel babe has sent you a message asking if u are ok. Or if a person hasn't been around for a few weeks they don't seem worried that your not there. They bounce from one person with the money to the next. From Dazzler
10-03-2021 19:35