Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Emma Kate Dawson - Gazza's Girlfriend

Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Emma Kate Dawson - Gazza's Girlfriend
http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=emmakatedawson

Anymore pictures welcome.

I am sure she is doing for the publicity more than anything else.
06-06-2009 17:25
Find all posts by this user
lester2705 Offline
Closed by request

RE: Emma Kate Dawson - Gazza's Girlfriend
(06-06-2009 17:25 )Bulldog123 Wrote:  http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=emmakatedawson

I can tell you she ain't doing it for the publicity!!!! She gets her own through being a damned good model!! I have photographed her many many times and can vouch for this.
05-08-2009 16:28
BriWizzle Offline
Posting Machine

That's Gazza's girlfriend? Are you serious?
05-08-2009 16:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

apparently so

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2009 17:58
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

What does she see in him?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-08-2009 21:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
***vicki*** Offline

(05-08-2009 16:28 )lester2705 Wrote:  
(06-06-2009 17:25 )Bulldog123 Wrote:  http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=emmakatedawson

I can tell you she ain't doing it for the publicity!!!! She gets her own through being a damned good model!! I have photographed her many many times and can vouch for this.

Oh dear Lester2705- you seem to be slightly mixed up. Perhaps its your friendship with her mother thats clouded your judgement on this. You were trying to date her mum at one stage weren't you??
Let me put the facts to you on this as I was very good griends with Emma when this news story broke.
It was most definitely a PR stunt. At the time of the story, Emma had a boyfriend who was an Irish photographer. She told him about the fact that she had met Paul Gascoigne at an event down in London, and that she was in the process of putting together a PR stunt where she would wire the paparrazzi off that she would be seen coming out of Paul Gascoignes hotel with him and that they would be going shopping together and getting something to eat.
The reason she did it was because she wanted to get on the front page of the tabloids and saw an ex genius footballer but now alcoholic, as a good way of doing this. She thought that she would get great PR from it and make lots of money.
The stunt went according to plan up to a point. She got on the cover of the tabloids however she received lots of negative PR from it, and got her name dragged through the gutter because of it, as Joe Public was able to see it for what it was...a PR stunt by a gold digging blonde!
The story ran that Gazza had bought her a watch on the day. He did, but he asked her for it back at the end of the day so he could go and get his money back.
She texted her boyfriend who was in Ireland at the time the story broke to say that it had been published and not to read into it. She also phoned him that day almost in tears about the way her name was being dragged through the gutter on the Sun newspapers forum.
So Lester...how was it not a publicity stunt??? BounceBounceBounce
18-03-2010 20:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66