babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Natural Girls

PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Natural Girls
Thread was suggested by my wife who was surprised to see how many of the girls on the channels (BS and S66 - don't have access to Xpanded over here) have tattoos, piercings in tongue/nose/pussy/nipples, silicone breasts and over-filled lips.

Trying to think how many girls have none none of the above "enhancements".

Off the top of our heads we came up with:

BS Scarlett and Tegan.

S66 Jamie Jones and Serenity.

I assume Becky B and Ashlyn on xpanded are still natural, but as stated above can't get to see Xpanded in the US

There are other girls appear to fulfill the criteria, but who may have good quality boob jobs so we decided that if unsure not to include them.

Are there any others?
04-03-2020 12:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

RE: Natural Girls
Michelle Moist. Gia Diaz.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
04-03-2020 13:45
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Evelyn is all natural Wink
Also she might not be on the channels anymore but charlie o'neal was a pure beauty

I miss Amber Coen
04-03-2020 16:12
Busterboy Offline
Senior Poster

Georgi gia, pippa doll, Reed, Millie michaels, daisy d, and Jenny James to name a few from 66
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 16:39 by Busterboy.)
04-03-2020 16:36
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2020 16:36 )Busterboy Wrote:  Georgi gia, pippa doll, Reed, Millie michaels, daisy d, and Jenny James to name a few from 66

All have tattoos, so that's why not included.
04-03-2020 23:03
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

How about Nicole Snow? but i don't know if her tits are real or not?.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
07-03-2020 17:07
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(07-03-2020 17:07 )Kingsmind Wrote:  How about Nicole Snow? but i don't know if her tits are real or not?.

no, they are enhanced.

In terms of ladies who haven't had boob enhancement only:

on BS, yes it's Scarlett Jones & Tegan. Millie Michaels (now BS) as well? That's about it. Lori as well? If hers are, then she must have had the perfect boob job because hers are perfectly formed

On Studio-66, Lola Knight is natural, isn't she? Jamie Jones, Serenity, Evelyn as already identified

On xpanded, I think Ashton Rae and Jennifer Kelly are natural, as well as Ashlyn Shaw, Michelle Moist, Becky B, Vicky Peach
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2020 18:18 by crankshaft.)
07-03-2020 18:18
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(07-03-2020 18:18 )crankshaft Wrote:  Lori as well? If hers are, then she must have had the perfect boob job because hers are perfectly formed

Yeah Lori tits are fake shocking isn't it Babefan told me and yeah she has got really great tits you never believe for a second they are fake it really shocked me.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
07-03-2020 19:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-03-2020 18:18 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(07-03-2020 17:07 )Kingsmind Wrote:  How about Nicole Snow? but i don't know if her tits are real or not?.

no, they are enhanced.

In terms of ladies who haven't had boob enhancement only:

on BS, yes it's Scarlett Jones & Tegan. Millie Michaels (now BS) as well? That's about it. Lori as well? If hers are, then she must have had the perfect boob job because hers are perfectly formed

On Studio-66, Lola Knight is natural, isn't she? Jamie Jones, Serenity, Evelyn as already identified

On xpanded, I think Ashton Rae and Jennifer Kelly are natural, as well as Ashlyn Shaw, Michelle Moist, Becky B, Vicky Peach

Vicki Peach isn’t natural

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2020 20:33
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I've resisted launching into this thread because I know that this is going to be a bit of a rant and I apologise if you guys don't agree with me, I'll read all you posts in your attempts to correct me of the error of my ways.

I fucking hate all the enhancements. I'm with PhredE's wife, I'm surprised about the amount.

Fernanda Heart good old stick though she is, has, if my counting is right, no fewer than 20 things of one kind or another and you wouldn't call her extreme, what was she thinking? Was it perhaps that she felt the need to bolster her attractiveness by augmenting her body to earn more. If it was commercial pressures well that's a pity.

There's one of them that's got tattoos all over her neck and on to her face...nice looking girl but I take one look at that monster and look away. It seems that the nicer the boobs, the more likely they'e been mucked around with.

The surgery is of particular concern, I read that girls see it like having a haircut. 'They're DD's at the moment'. And the surgery leaves scars, think about that when you wonder why so and so won't go topless in a night show.

I think that we've concluded that there's just a handful of 'pure' girls and I wouldn't include those with belly button piercings such as Evelyn Heart. It might be that Serenity for argument sake has it on her to do list, she's there now looking at the other girls and going 'Ooooh I'd like one of those'.

I be interested to know what PhredE's and his wife thinks about it all, heavens maybe they think now that they ought to have this or that done. Surprised
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2020 23:18 by Chrisst.)
07-03-2020 22:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV