babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What do you think of the current standard of Babestation girls?
The standard of girls is better than ever
The standard of girls is above par
The current standard is par for Babestation
The standard of girls is below par
The standard of girls has plummeted
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The current standard of Babestation girls

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: The current standard of Babestation girls
Day girls almost as good as its ever been

Nights is Meh reminds me a bit like 2012 until about 2014 when a lot of the good girls were let go and replaced with lets be frank apart from Beth and a couple of others not so good replacements

mind you its not just BS S66 is the same

only xxpanded seem to be able to put a consistant lineup of girls who i would like to call and cam which is ironic as i wouldnt call there Tongue Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2020 07:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think if you was to do a poll on xxpanded and maybe a defunct channel like RLC, I would not be surprised if the result of either was way better than any poll on S66 or BS put together.
However, I think BS have a far better daytime line up - than S66 when they ae having a bad day in their office - and the girls probably dress better too. i would agree with you KerrAvon, possibly any surgical enhancements do play a part. Cosmetic surgery does cost an arm and a leg for some, but it works if you get the right surgeon and the right advice. To be honest I think all of us can spot a bad boob or butt job on the babe channels a mile off.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-03-2020 07:51
crocodoc42 Offline
Senior Poster

Probably more to do with the quality of the shows and sets rather than the talent, though that has dipped a bit for me. Bring back oil and roaming cam on TV for a start.
04-03-2020 09:10
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

^^sorry but a girl should have you so captivated that you dont even notice the bad production or the sets. if your criticizing the set then the girl isnt up to scratch Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-03-2020 10:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(04-03-2020 10:28 )HannahsPet Wrote:  ^^sorry but a girl should have you so captivated that you dont even notice the bad production or the sets. if your criticizing the set then the girl isnt up to scratch Tongue Tongue

was tou referring to me?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-03-2020 10:39
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(03-03-2020 14:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's all subjective.

Opinions may be subjective, but that doesn't mean they're of no value. In fact opinions are more sought after these days than ever before.

It seems like every time I buy something these days I quickly get a 'how did we do' message from the seller, asking me to rate their service.
04-03-2020 12:36
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

Seeing as we are talking about the current standard of the BS girls, and not the standard of the current BS shows, or comparing them with other channels, then for me they are about the same.
Quite a few of the current BS girls have been on BS shows for years, or have returned to BS after leaving.

Caty Cole
Alice Goodwin
Priya
Ashley Emma
Lori Buckby
Tori Lee
Sophie Hart
Lynda Leigh
Beth
Nicole Snow
Jess West
These girls i have mentioned above, and probably more that i have forgot,, have been on BS for quite a few years now, some have been the main stay girls of BS for years
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then there is :
Bella Mendez
Atlanta
Scarlett Jones(if she is still at BS)
Aemelia Fox
Kiki Daniels
Imogen James
and others that have been on BS for a while now, but not as long as the others I've mentioned

So for me personally, i see very little difference in the standard of the current BS girls, compared to the Standard of BS girls going back a few years or so, based around the fact that they are mostly the same girls .
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 21:22 by Dave_A.)
04-03-2020 12:54
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Think Imogen has only been on BS for 2 years so it's not years and years yet correct me if i am wrong but it's a good point you made Dave.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
04-03-2020 13:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-03-2020 12:36 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  
(03-03-2020 14:46 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It's all subjective.

Opinions may be subjective, but that doesn't mean they're of no value.

I didn't say they were of no value. If I thought that I wouldn't have bothered voting.
04-03-2020 13:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-03-2020 06:24 )KerrAvon Wrote:  I'm not anti-tattoo but way too many especially over tatted girls.

I have to admit tats don't bother me as much as they used to. But that might be more desensitisation rather than a change in taste.

It does get to the stage where it spoils the effect of nudity though. When it never really looks like they are naked.
04-03-2020 13:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV