babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: What do you think of the current standard of Babestation girls?
The standard of girls is better than ever
The standard of girls is above par
The current standard is par for Babestation
The standard of girls is below par
The standard of girls has plummeted
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

The current standard of Babestation girls

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The current standard of Babestation girls
(04-03-2020 06:24 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Plummeted. Easily.

As said on another thread, a babe no longer has to have the natural beauty & especially personality to entice and hold you on the TV screen, in the fantasy that you are the only guy she wants. Girls are now basically any girl who can cam, who only have show a bit of pussy. That's it.

I'm not anti-tattoo but way too many especially over tatted girls. Face, boob and butts jobs seem to be getting a lot worse too, perhaps too many cowboy surgeons in the game now and many not giving good advice. Even to babes who already looked better before.

There are a handful of crackers still though but getting lost in the sea of mediocrity

I am completely anti-tattoo and surgery and piercings and.....
04-03-2020 14:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

For me as I have said else where at the moment I think the girls are the best they have been since the pre ofcom days,
They have got rid of most the look at me I am so pretty as I do nothing Princesses and replaced them with good hard working down to earth girls who are more than happy to get naughty and put on what ever type of show people want, it's all about having a good attitude and all the signing over the last year who have been successfully have that, bs have found a USP that works and people like and they have got girls who fit perfectly,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-03-2020 14:12
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ If I may, I would suggest you feel this not so much because of the quality or performances of the babes so much but that because the (good) shows have moved into areas more inclined towards your tastes.

I would admit, that if you like the harder stuff it can be found in reasonable quantity and reasonable regularity on BS at least. They at least make an effort to bring in the crowds instead of just targeting the easily pleased, the easily tricked or the continually deluded that so many babes elsewhere have stooped to.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-03-2020 14:27
winsaw Offline

(04-03-2020 14:27 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ If I may, I would suggest you feel this not so much because of the quality or performances of the babes so much but that because the (good) shows have moved into areas more inclined towards your tastes.

I would admit, that if you like the harder stuff it can be found in reasonable quantity and reasonable regularity on BS at least. They at least make an effort to bring in the crowds instead of just targeting the easily pleased, the easily tricked or the continually deluded that so many babes elsewhere have stooped to.

i agree and disagree, yes the type of shows are far more to my taste, this last year i have enjoyed them more than anytime in the last 10,
but i disagree in that i feel the level of performance is very high from most the girls at the moment, the days of just doing nothing are over, most really try there best every night to do the best they can, thats what i want to see, we havent had so many good girls all trying there best in years,

04-03-2020 15:12
ShandyHand Offline

^ Ahh you see I agree more so in terms of the effort the babes are putting in if you're limiting you're considerations to nights. BS have always exerted more impetus in that direction.

I was lumping days and nights together in my thinking on this. (There are always issues with whether questions in these general threads are meant to be about the operator's channels overall or specific to nights as they are away from the daytime threads.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 16:04 by ShandyHand.)
04-03-2020 16:02
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(04-03-2020 16:02 )ShandyHand Wrote:  There are always issues with whether questions in these general threads are meant to be about the operator's channels overall or specific to nights

The original post in this thread mentions nights twice.
04-03-2020 16:22
winsaw Offline

(04-03-2020 16:02 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Ahh you see I agree more so in terms of the effort the babes are putting in if you're limiting you're considerations to nights. BS have always exerted more impetus in that direction.

I was lumping days and nights together in my thinking on this. (There are always issues with whether questions in these general threads are meant to be about the operator's channels overall or specific to nights as they are away from the daytime threads.)

i dont watch the day shows so was only talking about the night shows mate

04-03-2020 17:05
ShandyHand Offline

(04-03-2020 16:22 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(04-03-2020 16:02 )ShandyHand Wrote:  There are always issues with whether questions in these general threads are meant to be about the operator's channels overall or specific to nights

The original post in this thread mentions nights twice.

Fair enough. I hadn't bothered to go back several pages to check before my posts today being as your mate the o.p. equally couldn't be bothered to clarify another aspect of his original intent when I asked.

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2020 18:15 by ShandyHand.)
04-03-2020 18:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV