babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Camera angles??

Xenu250 Offline

Camera angles??
Hi

Can anyone explain to me why I am chatting to the LOVELY Kiki Daniels, who I think has the shapeliest feet of all girls and the camera makes a POINT of not allowing me to see her feet???

I am paying a lot of money and I get a lovely view on the left of a filthy old chest of draws, but Kiki's feet are invisible from the ankles onward.

All camera man has to do is a slight pan to the right and feet men are in heaven. Even as I type Sarah Louse has lost her feet so I am not phoning in.

OK I gave up years ago chatting to Priya and Preeti as they actually refused to show their feet for some reason and still do today.

It seems the only channel that caters for us feet lovers is XpandedTV as it has the least clutter on the screen. Studio 66 has only 50% of the screen visible its a joke.

So come on Babestation please pan right and get a new DVD player as the show keeps skipping and has sound faults on Sky.

You still have the best sets.

Love KIKI and Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13-01-2020 01:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Camera angles??
Not all the girls do those kind of shows, if you want that you'll have to wait until she goes 'backstage' and does a webshow and then you can request it IF you pay some credits but you're not always guaranteed what you ask for-you can try though and I wish you luck.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-01-2020 02:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-01-2020 01:45 )Xenu250 Wrote:  Hi

Can anyone explain to me why I am chatting to the LOVELY Kiki Daniels, who I think has the shapeliest feet of all girls and the camera makes a POINT of not allowing me to see her feet???

They don't always have a cameraman to move the camera.
Did you actually ask her for feet though? I had a look round the channels before i went to bed and it seemed like she was holding her feet up to the camera for the caller.
And I'm pretty sure Atlanta would do it.

If you want to try on a webshow, you can ask about feet on the chatbox first then you'll know what she'll do for you before you spend any money.
13-01-2020 07:46
leatherface Offline
Senior Poster

Even if I don't care for feet, I think too that camera angles could be better. For instance when a woman is showing her ass, the camera should go behind it, not on the side, a thing that happens extremely frequently.
13-01-2020 10:58
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(13-01-2020 10:58 )leatherface Wrote:  Even if I don't care for feet, I think too that camera angles could be better. For instance when a woman is showing her ass, the camera should go behind it, not on the side, a thing that happens extremely frequently.

Very little Full Reverse Gusset shown on fta tv these days - presumably it's available via the web only shows.

Alternatively you could download one of the excellent heritage videos available on this site. Smile

13-01-2020 15:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV