babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Xpanded is now the best channel...discuss

Sneakyr Offline
Senior Poster

Xpanded is now the best channel...discuss
For me, Xpanded is doing so many more things right than the other two and is now out in front.

1. The consistent quality of babes is now so much better.
  2. The girls change outfits every couple of hours (something for everyone).
  3. There’s no hiding behind screens, you can see the babes in full view, which means more wetlook leggings and wet look in general (my personal fave).
  4. Quicker to go topless at night and great lingerie.
  5. The girls are great on the phones.

The only downside for me is that caps and videos can’t be posted on here or other sites. Interesting to know their reason for this, would be so good if they changed their mind.
07-01-2020 22:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Xpanded is now the best channel...discuss
The best thing about XP is the cost of the calls.

I love babes with brown nipples
07-01-2020 22:47
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Now it is because of OFCOM every channel is like Xpanded , Babestation and Studio 66 are exactly the same as Xpanded they are like watching Xpanded.

Was going to say this myself the other day but now there is a thread for it thanks Sneakyr.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 23:14 by Kingsmind.)
07-01-2020 23:14
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(07-01-2020 22:27 )Sneakyr Wrote:  For me, Xpanded is doing so many more things right than the other two and is now out in front.

The only downside for me is that caps and videos can’t be posted on here or other sites. Interesting to know their reason for this, would be so good if they changed their mind.

In-fighting years ago between rival channels and the fact that they couldn't agree things. This is why no content is allowed here or anywhere else(of course this is not the case as some video hoster websites-no names here, you'll have to search the Net-will have clips.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
07-01-2020 23:17
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

From my hazy memory, channel in-fighing had nothing to do with caps/vids getting scrapped, wasn't it the new XP owners just being an arse?

As Kingsmind said, more like BS & S66 coming down to XP tamer levels that has given XP a new relative standing. Probably the only channel now respecting the old school caller. The babes have a better work ethic than most on the other two too, just look at Mila in S66 lying on her stomach for her shift tonight.
08-01-2020 00:07
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

To add to what i said since every channel is now similar to each other this could be or should be Xpanded's best chance ever to get an Ultimate Babe or a Newcomer award as every channel is at a normal standard now.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2020 00:53 by Kingsmind.)
08-01-2020 00:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-01-2020 23:17 )GMach1 Wrote:  
(07-01-2020 22:27 )Sneakyr Wrote:  For me, Xpanded is doing so many more things right than the other two and is now out in front.

In-fighting years ago between rival channels and the fact that they couldn't agree things. This is why no content is allowed here or anywhere else(of course this is not the case as some video hoster websites-no names here, you'll have to search the Net-will have clips.

That's simply not true, got nothing to do with any other channels it was a choice made by XP management very early on as they wanted to control there content and not have a lot of pics freely available on here,

As for the question is it best for me the answer is no , it's still poor it's just that the other 2 have dropped the TV content down to XP level, and at the level they do better shows as the girls are more used to it, if u are only a caller who only watches on TV then it's better than the other two at the moment but over all bs is still miles ahead as they are producing far better content every night,
And should these ofcom restrictions be lifted then the night shows on both bs and 66 Will be far ahead of them on tv again, as the double bed and other restrictions at XP will always hold them back,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-01-2020 12:38
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

^ 100% AGREE

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
08-01-2020 17:23
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

Within the limits of the 3 tv channels I have to agree. Expanded tv girls seem to have a higher work rate than on the BS and S66 where some girls spend a lot of time sitting around not doing much. I've seen some of the archive footage on Red Light Central where Danni Harwood, Electra Morgan and Amanda Rendall work their arses off in spacious rooms and girls just on a bed seems quite limited in comparison. Still they are the best on TV at the moment, and I have to go to a web show to find better.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
09-01-2020 18:31
Sneakyr Offline
Senior Poster

Just from what people have said - I meant XP is the best on TV and agree that the web offerings on the other two are good in their own right.

I personally prefer TV though and would rather see a babe in just a thong than completely naked.

Can definitely see the flip side to that if you didn’t think that way though.
14-01-2020 17:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV