babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Babeshow Award Winners 2019

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Babeshow Award Winners 2019
Thought i give you guys an end of year reminder of who won the awards this year.

Ultimate Babe Lola Knight
Ultimate Webshow Babe Kellie O'Brian
Hall Of Fame Daryl Morgan
Queen Of Babestation Atlanta Moreno
S66 Night Queen Paige Green
S66 Golden Girl Faye Rampton
Empress Of Xpanded Maria Smith
Newcomer Of The Year Jamie Jones
Daytime Ultimate Babe Rebecca Kelly
Daytime Queen Of Babestation Hannah Claydon
Daytime S66 Queen Emma C
Daytime Express Of Xpanded Jennifer Kelly

Other awards/fun awards

Body Of The Year Paige Green
Tits Of The Year Lola Knight
Booty Of The Year Ashley Emma

So despite there being i think we can all agree to many awards this years had a real mix of winners which is good to see congrats to all the babes that won them awards and thank you to the forum members that run all them awards so well and at this time i wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
25-12-2019 19:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Babeshow Award Winners 2019
Interesting to note that neither the Ultimate Babe nor Ultimate Daytime Babe won their respective channel awards.

Agree that there are too many awards and they could easily be condensed down to eight, plus the Hall of Fame.
25-12-2019 20:51
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I do feel there too many awards but many of us probably feel that some of the awards are established ones now and should remain as so, but at the same time if there is way to condense the awards down in any way I'm sure the mods would find a way to do so. Maybe if the respective Studio awards were condensed into one award for that channel, probably might help bring the list down but let's see what the mods suggest first when they open the discussions.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2019 09:16 by lovebabes56.)
26-12-2019 09:15
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

There's the UKAP day and night awards too.

I hope the channels last long enough for newcomers like Jamie Jones, to one day become inducted into the Hall of Fame like Daryl Morgan.

Thanks to everyone that ran the competitions, and congratulations to every presenter that won.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-12-2019 12:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That depends on how we start Jan 1st 2020

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
26-12-2019 12:21
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(26-12-2019 09:15 )babelover48 Wrote:  I do feel there too many awards but many of us probably feel that some of the awards are established ones now and should remain as so, but at the same time if there is way to condense the awards down in any way I'm sure the mods would find a way to do so.
Is it necessary to have both the Ultimate Babe and Daytime Ultimate Babe awards? Surely one could be subsumed into the other (latter into the former)
26-12-2019 12:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Ulltimate Babe should be one award. that probably could be condensed having an ultimate award for Daytime and night time doesn't give babes a chance who do (or have done) both day time and night time to shine outstandingly. I wouldn't be too worried if the St66 Awards had to be condensed down but like I said it is up to the mods when they open the discussion on this.

26-12-2019 14:01
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Congrats to all the winners, some surprises, some expected I guess.
Some real depth and variation.

Thanks to all who run the comps, hope the ladies appreciate them and the time you guys take Smile

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
26-12-2019 16:43
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(26-12-2019 14:01 )babelover48 Wrote:  Ulltimate Babe should be one award. that probably could be condensed having an ultimate award for Daytime and night time doesn't give babes a chance who do (or have done) both day time and night time to shine outstandingly. I wouldn't be too worried if the St66 Awards had to be condensed down but like I said it is up to the mods when they open the discussion on this.

Yup, both of those were two I was thinking of when I mentioned it.

I think one Ultimate Babe, regardless of whether they work day or night, that is open to everyone would more than suffice. I was reading in disbelief when someone suggested an Ultimate Ultimate Babe Award where Ultimate Day and Ultimate Night would play off against one another!

Can't see the point for the two Studio 66 night time awards either. There are only about five girls on the Cougar channel as it is, just amalgamate the awards and have an overall S66 night babe of the year.

The Web award is the other that I feel is needless.
26-12-2019 18:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ the web award is not unneeded as it reward all the girls who do great shows on the web but will never beat a TV girl, it gives us who manly support the web girls a way to show our appreciation , just because it's a format u don't support no need to watch to take us away from others,
I do agree about the 2 66 night awards as 66 have not received a separate couger channel for over a year,
When the ultimate babe started it was run exactly as you say one award for everyone but this was charged as there was on outcry from the fans of the day shows as they realized there day girls where never going to win this award, the day shows are much weaker supported as is shows by the same girl easily winning it so many years in a row, but at least as it is some other girls get some recognised in the last 8 something most would never get
Exactly the same reasons i would not want to see channel awards made into one award for all girls, days and nights are so different they should not be put together,
I do not believe there are to many channel awards I think there are the correct amount i think the only issue this year was the fun body awards which should not have been added when they where they should have been in spring,
The other awards are not broken and don't need fixing, there hasn't been an issue over the last 5 years and no more now then then, I can't believe the total 5 mins of your life it would have took you to vote in every round of every vote is to much,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-12-2019 19:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV