babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Decade Reflections

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Decade Reflections
Back in 2010 the philosophy of channels felt oh so different.
My philosophy about them was so different.

From free to air Sex Talk Live with full on open leg pussy close up to blurredcam of content at times nowhere near that strength.
The content has changed, the characters have changed, the mentality has changed.
Back in time the shows had a purity, an innocence, a natural sexual feel, a real sense of engagement and eagerness to please. The channels that have been around during this decade seem to have found an inordinate number of ways to shoot themselves, each other and the whole product in the foot.
OFCOM and it's ever firmer strangulation has had it's effect for sure but even with that the channels failed to respond constructively and consistently to the challenges brought about by regulatory constraint. In the middle of the decade the channels were guilty of not acting together in healthy competition in my view. The beginnings of trouble were obvious. That trouble has worsened to the point where a cynical, dog eat dog mentality has been replaced by all out greed, dishonourableness, disingenuousness, anti freeloader sentiment and all out scamming from channels and too many babes that represent them. The fact that some babes who have been around through most or all of this decade now appear complicit in this behaviour saddens me greatly.
Sadly I must concede this includes some of my absolute favourites. I cannot and will not defend it because I find it so distasteful.
I speak as a regular caller down the years but also as someone who has seen the regularity of calls dwindle. Not just in quantity.
The spirit of the calls has been poisoned. Early in the decade I called in excitement and good expectation. As the decade progressed that feeling changed to one of trepidation and doubt. And now? Now I call almost resigned to requests being denied, babes not listening or calls being cut off for no reason.

The trust has ebbed away. I have reached a point where the desire to call on nights has reached near zero. And what of at least part of its replacement?
Some pink thing hanging out of some pussy somewhere or maybe not.
It may be switched on or it may not.
The trust in the pink thing has now ebbed away.

Trust in production, trust in camerawork, trust in scheduling.
A belief that babes care about putting on a top quality performance.
It has all ebbed away.
Trust in the channels to make the sets interesting, play out stimulating scenarios and imaginative themes. All gone.
As the decade nears its end the channels are awash with laziness, apathy and a ruthless desire to screw every penny out as many gullable suckers as possible.
Process has taken over. Ruthless, profit driven, mechanical blockade to any sense of inventiveness or spontaneity.
With the onset of Only fans and the like individual babes have developed so much of the same scammer mentality as the channels they represent.
The harsh reality I feel though is that the best content for many babes is likely to come on such sites rather than most of what appears on channel webshows and virtually all TV output in it's current guise.
So for better or for worse I find myself drawn to only fans through an intensifying fear and dread that there is nowhere else to go.
I don't like it, not one bit. I feel guilty about it, heaven knows why. I have not ballsed up schedules, plonked babe after babe on boringly tired sets, exhibited static camerawork, cut callers off, changed call modes, introduced countdown clocks, tip goals and a plethora of alternative horrors to mutilate the conventional babeshow so brazenly.
It isn't my fault. I perversely almost wish it was my fault. But it isn't.

I have been around too long I suppose.
I am an old dog who will not be taught new tricks.
Because the tricks are nasty tricks, gimmicky tricks, dishonourable tricks.
The nightshows I knew and loved died a long time ago.
Snookered has had his time. The cue has been put in the case.
The case is drawing nothing but dust.
The nights sleep has become long and plentiful.

Very very few babes of a night can change that, not even the one you all imagine automatically would.
Honesty of endeavour has been reduced to the feeblest of minority.
Honesty of endeavour drives my interest and respect above all else.
It is a quality so sadly lacking from channels and babes alike anymore.
For that my condemnation is powerful but my sadness is even more so.

I am old school and make no apology for it.
The qualities I hold dear on babeshows are just not compatible with the modern babeshow age. I thrive on feeling not process.

Last orders at the nightshow bar?
No thanks barman. I'm off home. I need my sleep.
Goodnight.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 19:27 by Snooks.)
08-12-2019 23:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Decade Reflections
Well said.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
08-12-2019 23:20
2015watcher Offline
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

Brilliant post yet again snookered Heart

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 05/05/2024
08-12-2019 23:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Cheer up snookered mate, I think 2019 has been best year since 2010 finally seen a return to sexy shows that is to the new webshow, it's still not perfect but at least things are starting to go in the right direction, it's took a long time for that to happen, there is hope mate

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-12-2019 14:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV