Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Partyland - Sky channel 957

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Partyland - Sky channel 957
These were from the Partyland web show (and what Sky transmits) last week.
It looks a bit raunchier than whats on freeview.

[Image: screenshot_2-ded92e6835.jpg]

[Image: screenshot_3_-b0ecd6b858.jpg]
12-04-2009 12:36
Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Partyland - channel 50
vila Wrote:Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned before but I had a quick scan and couldn't see anything.

I've recently noticed several videos posted around these pages and on babevideo.co.uk which bear a Partyland logo and show girl/girl action (groping, stroking, licking, kissing etc). I watched the channel (on Freeview Ch 50) almost every night from its start date until Ch 33 started up and still regularly switch over to check what's happening when I have Ch 33 on. During all of that time I've never seen any sort of girl/girl action. Sometimes two girls on screen at the same time, but never really any sort of interaction.

I've only just discovered that before its Freeview transmission starts Partyland also goes out on Sky from 9pm. Is this a parallel situation with that of BS1 on Sky and Freeview Ch 33 where much stronger material goes out on Sky from 9pm and is then watered down when Freeview kicks in or have I just been unlucky?
Danzig Wrote:They seem to be making changes to this show. I have noticed that for the last couple of nights only 2 girls has been on. Last night a texter asked where was the third girl was and Alex Adams replied that there is no 3rd girl anymore. I prefer the only 2 girls on a show simply because your favourite babe gets more airtime. These changes are all fine with me as long as we get to more of the lovely Ella on this show.

Well if only two girls are on each night taking turns on the set there probably won't be much opportunity for girl/girl action. So that stuff is now a thing of the past, but did it happen on Freeview or only on Sky and is there a dumbing down after 1am when Freeview PL starts? From what Candy says in her thread, which I've only just discovered, this must be so. Can anyone confirm?.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2009 22:26 by vila.)
04-06-2009 15:30
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

vila Wrote:Is there a dumbing down after 1am when Freeview PL starts?

Yes, there certainly seems to be. I find the show pretty watchable until the switchover at 1am. In fact I used to record all three segments of PartyLand when I couldn't watch them, now I just record the 10pm - 1am part as that is the only part worth watching.

GAME OVER YEEEEAAAAAAAH!
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2009 15:38 by ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq.)
04-06-2009 15:36
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Danzig Wrote:They seem to be making changes to this show. I have noticed that for the last couple of nights only 2 girls has been on. Last night a texter asked where was the third girl was and Alex Adams replied that there is no 3rd girl anymore. I prefer the only 2 girls on a show simply because your favourite babe gets more airtime. These changes are all fine with me as long as we get to more of the lovely Ella on this show.

there was a 30 mins girl on girl last night about 11:30ish was funny alex buncing ella up and down like she was humping her hahaha must admit loved last night so much kept me off babstation since the picture was bad. should get alex and ella working together more often as theres good chemistry and that said i would to both of them hahah
04-06-2009 15:53
Dreamlander Offline

That's a coincidence! I switched over to see that after Lynsey didn't start at 11pm like some said she might! I have only watched this channel for the briefest of moments before but this kept me watching quite a bit longer! Smile It was funny,natural and sexy! I will have to stop by more often.Smile

Dreamlander
04-06-2009 17:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:there was a 30 mins girl on girl last night about 11:30ish was funny alex buncing ella up and down like she was humping her hahaha must admit loved last night so much kept me off babstation since the picture was bad. should get alex and ella working together more often as theres good chemistry and that said i would to both of them hahah
If this was at 11.30pm, it was not on freeview where the show only starts at 1am Sad

I've just split this thread to separate the freeview and Sky programs.
04-06-2009 17:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV