babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

What are you hopes or aspirations for the channels in 2020?

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: What are you hopes or aspirations for the channels in 2020?
Becoming more mainstream is my hope.

So the channels become a political football and The One Show decide to do a piece on them. Jamie Cool agrees to appear and he brings one of the babes with him......he chooses Charmaine Sinclair Heart who sits on the sofa until Matt Baker asks her a question. She wins the nation over with her answer and charm and before she leaves the studio signs as his replacement.

Then there's the exchange program with Friday Fashion on Ideal World done as a part of a Telethon.
Ideal World have Lynda Leigh Heart and Lucy Gresty Heart in their bengalenes and waterfall tops and the channels get Julie Lowery Heart Shelagh Brayshaw Heart and Lynne Harvey Heart I think that Ofcom might have a problem with Lynne Harvey Heart I think she might get carried away Big Grin

And what about Strictly? Is Claudia Winkleman the best they can do? That should be Sophia Lares Heart or someone.

And surely this forum should move out of the shadows. Shouldn't we be a sort of Football Focus thing? Saturday morning, there's us sitting on the sofa with in depth analysis from Shandy Cool and I'd be there with my stats. Andrew Neil would be on hand to grill Sharon White and Fernsboy Cool does an on the street interview with Cressida Dick about the challenges the Met face once or twice a week holding back the crowds every time Fernanda's Heart motorcade makes it's way across London for her show.

And what about letting the girls run the place?
Fernanda Heart at the Foreign Office of course. Hannah Claydon Heart does law, Lori Buckby at Customs and Excise, Chloe Ayling at transport, Cali Garcia at education.....
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 18:29 by Chrisst.)
08-12-2019 18:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV