Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VIP Services Subscriptions Chat

CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

VIP Services Subscriptions Chat
I wanted to know what you guys think of all the VIP options. The one's you use and prefer to get an idea of what the best one is with all the benefits of each factored in - not just the credit.

I'm strictly speaking about [The New Rampant VIP], BabeStation VIP and Studio66 VIP etc - Monthly subscriptions for credit.

Also, what you guys think of the [The New Rampant VIP tiers].
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2019 23:15 by CrueLLove.)
13-11-2019 23:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: VIP Services Subscriptions Chat
I've wondered this myself, been tempted by it a few times.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
13-11-2019 23:43
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

I took a dive and jumped on the Rampant Diamond tier which includes 500 credits a month for £29.95. Which also lets you send a private DM to any girl.

Babestation VIP and Studio 66 VIP are both £20 a month for 200 credits. 500 credits a month for £29.95 seems like a no brainer imo. Also, The rampant Lottery is an added bonus too.

I think which one you get also depends on what other features you like. Studio66 has a great video/pictures section. Babestation VIP has an exclusive VIP photos and videos area too.

Only my first month on Rampant Diamond. I might come back and post more thoughts at a later point.

* If you prefer camming/Perv, private or calling Studio 66. Perv/Private are not available on Rampant. Plus, Calls cost 20 credits per min instead of 15 credits per min. So, if you prefer calling and camming on Studio. Studio VIP might be the option for you.

Rampant works exactly the same as it does for Babestation. Call, perv and private same price.
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2019 16:46 by CrueLLove.)
25-11-2019 16:41
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Since 200 credits on Studio66 are £20 anyway, you might as well sign up to VIP if you’re going to spend that. They’re basically throwing the benefits in.
25-11-2019 21:34
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

ive been with rampant vip gold for months now, only trouble is when in private,especially if a popular girl is on it can buffer /lose stream,dont know about the rest but generally its ok ,apart from the bloody pop up adverts
25-11-2019 22:45
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'm surprised S66 and BS don't offer the ability to record calls and record shows like Rampant do.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-11-2019 22:55
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

(25-11-2019 22:55 )ryuken Wrote:  I'm surprised S66 and BS don't offer the ability to record calls and record shows like Rampant do.

That would open up a whole new can of worms. Especially if they are doing topless webshows and night shows. A lot of content getting online that some girls might not approve of.
25-11-2019 23:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

vip option is a bit of a con. they are getting you to pay for stuff that they used to get you onto the site in the first place.

oh look you can chat to the girls for free.
seemed great...
till the girls started scamming, and the channels decided we cant have the punters complaining visibly...
so they made chat sign in with a bank account.
oh while we have your bank details would you like this this and this service no? ok...

hey guys look this girl is getting naked... aint that cool... go tell your friends...

hey guys now your all here and enjoying the show we have an announcement...
were paying the girls way more... woohoo!.

sorry but to do this we are gonna have to charge you a little extra...
how much?
$/£20
erm fuck off! thats way to much...

ok no free shows, 60% left but a lot hung about and as a result your now paying for what was free and thanking them for it...

so no mate not a fan of vip

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-11-2019 00:18