babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation's 17th Birthday - 3rd Dec

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation's 17th Birthday - 3rd Dec
Three of the best babes from the newer days Atlanta,Scarlett and Nicole all together on 1 set was my favorite moment it was only a couple minutes but it was really good.

And Maddy Rose on with Camilla Jayne it was only a one off appearance from Camilla but that was pretty cool.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
08-11-2019 21:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Babestation has given me much to comment on down the years. With the 17th birthday approaching I am more than happy to focus on the best of memories.

In respect of calls the most enjoyable were with a certain Priya Young back in the heady days of 2011 and 2012. She was exciting to watch and equally thrilling to chat with.
She was fresh and fearless without the nightshow gimmickery that took hold years down the line. The calls of that period to her remain my favourite calls of all time to any Babestation babe. I treasure those memories.

In terms of individual visual spectacles I could pick out several but I will pick out one here and one other in the final part of this post.
Here I choose the Dannii Harwood - Lucy Summers 2-4-1 on the massage table.
It remains my favourite 2-4-1 of all time.
It had touching, feeling, massaging, oil, nudity, full on kissing and body to body action.
For me it was the complete 2-4-1 with two babes absolutely and fully engaged in the moment. Absolutely wonderful.

And so to my conclusion which will come as no surprise to anyone.
I offer no apology for it either because this bit comes absolutely from the heart.
The best thing Babestation ever did was acquire the services of Ashley Emma.
The gradual transformation was remarkable. I played my part in trying to get her to be more and more daring, more and more ambitious, more and more fearless.
I did so by relentless calls for a very long period of time.
I encouraged her remorselessly to get naked and really show herself off.
Babestation allowed her to thrive in a way I had not seen before.
Her work became ever more stimulating, bit by bit by bit.
The final holy grail was the first time she stepped into the Babestation shower, fully naked, no pervcam dominance, no top half camerawork only.
The full body of Ashley Emma in shot with water cascading down.
It truly was the moment I had always dreamt of coming true. No other shower stint she ever did afterwards ever came close to that first one.
But I didn't care and I still don't. That 17 odd minutes is the defining stint of all the years I have spent watching these shows.
Nothing.......absolutely nothing will ever top it.
It was all I had ever dreamed of and Babestation made it happen.
Amazing how 17 years has been defined for me by 17 minutes but there it is.
From that point on she soared to amazing heights in her own charming, understated way.
Babestation has had it's faults and still does imo.
But do you know what?
I can easily forgive them all because of that one decision.
To sign Ashley Emma.
That decision and it's impact will leave me forever in a debt of gratitude in spite of literally all else Blush.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019 22:31 by Snooks.)
08-11-2019 22:19
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(08-11-2019 22:19 )snookered Wrote:  Babestation has given me much to comment on down the years. With the 17th birthday approaching I am more than happy to focus on the best of memories.

In respect of calls the most enjoyable were with a certain Priya Young back in the heady days of 2011 and 2012. She was exciting to watch and equally thrilling to chat with.
She was fresh and fearless without the nightshow gimmickery that took hold years down the line. The calls of that period to her remain my favourite calls of all time to any Babestation babe. I treasure those memories.

In terms of individual visual spectacles I could pick out several but I will pick out one here and one other in the final part of this post.
Here I choose the Dannii Harwood - Lucy Summers 2-4-1 on the massage table.
It remains my favourite 2-4-1 of all time.
It had touching, feeling, massaging, oil, nudity, full on kissing and body to body action.
For me it was the complete 2-4-1 with two babes absolutely and fully engaged in the moment. Absolutely wonderful.

And so to my conclusion which will come as no surprise to anyone.
I offer no apology for it either because this bit comes absolutely from the heart.
The best thing Babestation ever did was acquire the services of Ashley Emma.
The gradual transformation was remarkable. I played my part in trying to get her to be more and more daring, more and more ambitious, more and more fearless.
I did so by relentless calls for a very long period of time.
I encouraged her remorselessly to get naked and really show herself off.
Babestation allowed her to thrive in a way I had not seen before.
Her work became ever more stimulating, bit by bit by bit.
The final holy grail was the first time she stepped into the Babestation shower, fully naked, no pervcam dominance, no top half camerawork only.
The full body of Ashley Emma in shot with water cascading down.
It truly was the moment I had always dreamt of coming true. No other shower stint she ever did afterwards ever came close to that first one.
But I didn't care and I still don't. That 17 odd minutes is the defining stint of all the years I have spent watching these shows.
Nothing.......absolutely nothing will ever top it.
It was all I had ever dreamed of and Babestation made it happen.
Amazing how 17 years has been defined for me by 17 minutes but there it is.
From that point on she soared to amazing heights in her own charming, understated way.
Babestation has had it's faults and still does imo.
But do you know what?
I can easily forgive them all because of that one decision.
To sign Ashley Emma.
That decision and it's impact will leave me forever in a debt of gratitude in spite of literally all else Blush.

We admire the passion!

If anyone has anything else, keep it coming...

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
19-11-2019 13:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

My favourite moment on babestation was when tiffany chambers did a show on a gym set must of been about 2012 but i think im the only person who remembers it Sad nothing better than a hot and sweaty tiffany chambers

I miss Amber Coen
19-11-2019 16:31
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2019 15:50 )babestation Wrote:  What's the funniest thing you've ever seen on Babestation?

It has to be Dani O'Neal welcoming everyone to the weeked's viewing and eventually being told by the cameraman that it was actually Thursday night, and not Friday as she thought.
19-11-2019 16:41
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

What made BS special was the ability to talk to a girl that you saw in a lads mag.

I love babes with brown nipples
19-11-2019 21:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I remember how on the 17th of December 2020, Lola and Ashlyn did a nude 2-4-1 with POV.

CoolBig Grin

AKA Lara Croft
21-11-2019 17:15
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

im hoping for an alice mr p special on the birthday show where shes gets her hands on him for a change Rolleyes
21-11-2019 17:40
coolman7 Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation has provided us all with some cracking veiwing over the years with countless babes that have come and gone, a lot of memories spring to mind but for me it was atound 2011-2012 they were hitting there stride especially when Tori Lee was on fire aswell as the Delia Rose era
21-11-2019 17:46
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(21-11-2019 17:15 )mrmann Wrote:  I remember how on the 17th of December 2020, Lola and Ashlyn did a nude 2-4-1 with POV.

CoolBig Grin

All for the future MrMann i like it but i would rather see a 4 some between Scarlett,Lola,Ashlyn and Nicole and they are rubbing oil all over each other a cross the massage table.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
21-11-2019 17:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV