• 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

The rudest daytime performance?

celeste Offline
Senior Poster

RE: The rudest daytime performance?
Rammyrascal Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:- i have no idea who celeste is....so i couldn't say her performance was the rudest if i've never seen it

Celeste is a real slag...in the nicest possible way........and if you are looking for rude then she is there..........Kelly Bell is sexier in my opinion, so as too which one is the rudest I would have to say Celste, but Kelly was sexier................if you get my drift

Excuse me but I am not a slag. Please do not take my want in pleasing a audience to the fullest (that is in a diff country I might add) to try to understand me in my presonal life, or any of the girls for that matter.. The majority of all the babeshow girls I believe are not only well educated, and from good families, but outside of performing are nothing but LADIES who hold the utmost respect.. We are here to [erfor. Yes some as I do probably enjoy it but that does nto mean we are aslag.. I love putting on a good show for everyone but let me tell you something when I leave here I am a completely diff girl. so please do not assume! AS slag to me is more demeaning than muffin or whore! If u watcha soap or a tv do you assume the character is the same in their daily life.. NO so please do not assume wiht the babe show girls!! I am very sexual but far from a slag

thanks for posting celste ignore this people who slag you off just because you take you clothes off. ive met lots of babes from the channels and know that they are completely different off screen than when they are on the channels

Thanks for your support sweets but I dont think he meant any harm, just a opinion, but I was upset till I realized he probably
didnt meany any harm. U are a sweetie tho, where have u been I have not heard from you in a while
07-06-2009 19:22
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive not been on this forum before celeste but i am on other forums some of which mention the babechannels

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2009 19:26
Bailey Offline
The Future Girl

celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:- i have no idea who celeste is....so i couldn't say her performance was the rudest if i've never seen it

Celeste is a real slag...in the nicest possible way........and if you are looking for rude then she is there..........Kelly Bell is sexier in my opinion, so as too which one is the rudest I would have to say Celste, but Kelly was sexier................if you get my drift

Excuse me but I am not a slag. Please do not take my want in pleasing a audience to the fullest (that is in a diff country I might add) to try to understand me in my presonal life, or any of the girls for that matter.. The majority of all the babeshow girls I believe are not only well educated, and from good families, but outside of performing are nothing but LADIES who hold the utmost respect.. We are here to [erfor. Yes some as I do probably enjoy it but that does nto mean we are aslag.. I love putting on a good show for everyone but let me tell you something when I leave here I am a completely diff girl. so please do not assume! AS slag to me is more demeaning than muffin or whore! If u watcha soap or a tv do you assume the character is the same in their daily life.. NO so please do not assume wiht the babe show girls!! I am very sexual but far from a slag

sorry, i wasn't being personal, obviously I do not know you. I was refering to your perfomances, not you. Also i do not see the term as being demeaning, however I can know see that some people may. I apologise for any misunderstanding and have edited the offending post

aww u didnt have to edit it sweets it is your opinion.. Thank u tho... and honestly since we do not use the term here in the states the meanings I have discovered for slag may not even be accurate. Thank u tho sweets, I just wanted everyone to know that the girls are usualyl completely diff off air.. But thank you either way sweets. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hi Celeste,

How are you hunny? hope you good :-) I think your day time performance's are sexy and hot. You look fantastic and are from far from a slag.

Can't wait till you come to the UK

Kisses,

Bailey x x x x x

www.adultwork.co.uk/baileycream
08-06-2009 01:26
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

Bailey Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:

sorry, i wasn't being personal, obviously I do not know you. I was refering to your perfomances, not you. Also i do not see the term as being demeaning, however I can know see that some people may. I apologise for any misunderstanding and have edited the offending post

aww u didnt have to edit it sweets it is your opinion.. Thank u tho... and honestly since we do not use the term here in the states the meanings I have discovered for slag may not even be accurate. Thank u tho sweets, I just wanted everyone to know that the girls are usualyl completely diff off air.. But thank you either way sweets. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hi Celeste,

How are you hunny? hope you good :-) I think your day time performance's are sexy and hot. You look fantastic and are from far from a slag.

Kisses,

Bailey x x x x x

Good on ya Bailey. Not only is Celeste one of the best performers on any of the channels, I was lucky enough to chat to her once and apart from being hugely sexy she w`as one of the sweetest girls I have ever chatted to. A lovely personality.

xxxx

TW
08-06-2009 15:45
cj1777 Offline
Junior Poster

celeste Wrote:Its ok sweets, I am over it. and I am sorry u are still getting slack they must not saw my reponse that it was just a misunderstanding and your opinion is appreciated not upsetting.. U are a sweet guy and I apologize for getting upset int he first place I hope u read my first response Have a great weekend

Thanks CelesteHeart............as long as you are good thats fine by me, I have broad enough shoulders to take the fallout..........I did word it very badly, and once again I apologise.
08-06-2009 17:00
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Bailey Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:

Hi Celeste,

Kisses,

Bailey x x x x x

Thank you Bailey, U are a true sweetheart! I hope I get the privilege of working with you one day. That would be one hell of a show. You, Toni-Samantha, Me, throw Lola in the Mix WOW LOL!!! it is very nice to hear from you Bailey, ALWAYS! SO thank you for the sweet reply and i hope you stay in touch!!

Celeste
xoxo
08-06-2009 18:58
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

Thank you all for all your sweet remarks. You all are wonderful that is why I actually enjoy my job is becasue all you sweeties out there! Thank you. I hope you all had a wonderful MOnday! I am getting ready to head out to the studio and I will be on lababes.tv from about 930-2 tonight.. thanks guys
08-06-2009 19:01
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Thank you Bailey, U are a true sweetheart! I hope I get the privilege of working with you one day. That would be one hell of a show. You, Toni-Samantha, Me, throw Lola in the Mix WOW LOL!!! it is very nice to hear from you Bailey, ALWAYS! SO thank you for the sweet reply and i hope you stay in touch!!

Celeste
xoxo
[/quote]

Can we add some jelly to the mix too?

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
08-06-2009 19:05
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

We're all entitled to an opinion but its how we put our opinion across.

Thank you for your support, although I wont become embroiled in words.

What I will add is this is the very reason girls will NOT come here & participate in the forum & posts like the ones I have read are an own goal.

Its easy to slate someone from behind a keyboard but please be aware girls have feelings too & I for one have shared a lot of photos here & have many more to share-but now I feel do I really want to be somewhere where I have to read this yet I have always promoted, pushed the forum & encouraged girls. I brought Teresa May here but she read some stuff & probably wont return. I will never encourage a model here again as I then feel guilty when they get turned on & viciously at that.

Please remember we have feelings too.

Kelly.

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
11-06-2009 20:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
MrSooky Offline
Just sum guy...

i will personally hunt down anyone who drives out the delectable kelly bell from this forum

on a serious note...dont let the minority of morons that need to brush up on their tact skills push u away from a forum where u know u are most definately appreciated by the wider core.
uve always been a particular favourite of mine...an opinion that has been heightened by how fantastic and friendly u have been with my delightful sooky since meeting u on here...i just hope ur around long enough for me to get that Smile

as for any derogatory terms used against u within this thread...they are purely words...but rather than let them bother u, concentrate instead on the warmth, love and genuine friendliness u receive from a number of loyal subjects here...that means so much more than vile words used in a forum post, as the positive feelings towards u will last longer...and be more genuine and honest

we loves u kelly...dont u even dare think of leaving...or i'll actually hunt u down as well...tho that might be ok by me to do...now im conflicted...ah fuck it...stay Smile

BIG bear hugs coming ur way Kelly
x

im also evil also into cats
11-06-2009 21:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66