Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

The rudest daytime performance?

Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: The rudest daytime performance?
thanks for posting celeste - means i was able to look through your posts and see who you are and what you look like (the problem of you being on a channel I haven't seen lol)

You look good Smile xx

06-06-2009 23:55
Find all posts by this user
Mike Offline

she is good sooky

now there is a thought sooky and celeste together
06-06-2009 23:58
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

SxciiSooky Wrote:thanks for posting celeste - means i was able to look through your posts and see who you are and what you look like (the problem of you being on a channel I haven't seen lol)

You look good Smile xx

thanks sweets I am on lababes.tv now as well ... nice to meet u sooky!
07-06-2009 00:09
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

mike Wrote:she is good sooky

now there is a thought sooky and celeste together

Thank u mike.. Love u babes... I am slow very slow.. Noone loves me no more... and of course when the show does bad my boss always blames me LMAO I hope u have a excellent weekend Mike as I hope all of u do!!
07-06-2009 00:10
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

celeste Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:thanks for posting celeste - means i was able to look through your posts and see who you are and what you look like (the problem of you being on a channel I haven't seen lol)

You look good Smile xx

thanks sweets I am on lababes.tv now as well ... nice to meet u sooky!

nice to meet you too celeste Smile xx lol

07-06-2009 00:25
rover Offline

celeste just been watching you on the web stream you look great.Tongue

Sooky your spoken for l shall be having words with Amanda. lol

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
07-06-2009 00:38
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I think Sooky's got another bird to add to her 'Harem'Heart

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
07-06-2009 02:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:- i have no idea who celeste is....so i couldn't say her performance was the rudest if i've never seen it

Celeste is a real slag...in the nicest possible way........and if you are looking for rude then she is there..........Kelly Bell is sexier in my opinion, so as too which one is the rudest I would have to say Celste, but Kelly was sexier................if you get my drift

Excuse me but I am not a slag. Please do not take my want in pleasing a audience to the fullest (that is in a diff country I might add) to try to understand me in my presonal life, or any of the girls for that matter.. The majority of all the babeshow girls I believe are not only well educated, and from good families, but outside of performing are nothing but LADIES who hold the utmost respect.. We are here to [erfor. Yes some as I do probably enjoy it but that does nto mean we are aslag.. I love putting on a good show for everyone but let me tell you something when I leave here I am a completely diff girl. so please do not assume! AS slag to me is more demeaning than muffin or whore! If u watcha soap or a tv do you assume the character is the same in their daily life.. NO so please do not assume wiht the babe show girls!! I am very sexual but far from a slag

thanks for posting celste ignore this people who slag you off just because you take you clothes off. ive met lots of babes from the channels and know that they are completely different off screen than when they are on the channels

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2009 11:30
cj1777 Offline
Junior Poster

Rammyrascal Wrote:thanks for posting celste ignore this people who slag you off just because you take you clothes off. ive met lots of babes from the channels and know that they are completely different off screen than when they are on the channels

performance and reality are a different thing, as I have already explained i can differentiate. Suffice to say that i was never being personal but I was talking about her performance and I was also saying that I enjoyed it rude = great IMO sexy = great, but rude and sexy are not the same thing.......................to insinuate that i slag her off cause she takes her clothes off it just crazy, wtf am i doing here thenRolleyes

i think Celeste got upset by one word.......a word that i did not choose carefully and would not use again, but it was discriptive of her performance..........she acted like a nun does not mean she is a nun.................
07-06-2009 12:07
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

cj1777 Wrote:
Rammyrascal Wrote:thanks for posting celste ignore this people who slag you off just because you take you clothes off. ive met lots of babes from the channels and know that they are completely different off screen than when they are on the channels

performance and reality are a different thing, as I have already explained i can differentiate. Suffice to say that i was never being personal but I was talking about her performance and I was also saying that I enjoyed it rude = great IMO sexy = great, but rude and sexy are not the same thing.......................to insinuate that i slag her off cause she takes her clothes off it just crazy, wtf am i doing here thenRolleyes

i think Celeste got upset by one word.......a word that i did not choose carefully and would not use again, but it was discriptive of her performance..........she acted like a nun does not mean she is a nun.................

Its ok sweets, I am over it. and I am sorry u are still getting slack they must not saw my reponse that it was just a misunderstanding and your opinion is appreciated not upsetting.. U are a sweet guy and I apologize for getting upset int he first place I hope u read my first response Have a great weekend
07-06-2009 19:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66