tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: The rudest daytime performance?
[Image: tsurugi-2.gif]
03-06-2009 15:47
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

I suppose taking rudest to mean 'How much of her biology set did she show?' then Celeste wins hands down.No other girl has consistently shown that much on free TV during the day.When I watched it,it suddenly dawned on me how little real influence the regulator has or how little they watch the 900 programmes or they would have instantly pulled the plug.Although,allowing the blatent rule breaking and fining them afterwards is always preferable Wink !

Dreamlander
03-06-2009 16:18
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Celeste wins in terms of on screen rudeness, i.e., the flashing of the pussy. There's no question of that because daytime girls just don't do it as a rule. As to the varying degrees of girls' beauty, it's pretty much a subjective issue and everyone is different of course.

Here's a question though, and I apologise for the mental image I'm about to give you, would we still think Celeste's rude show was as good if she looked like Hailey Cropper off Corrie?

LOL

Some of us like the rudeness in spite of the girl, or as well as the girl. My own point of view is that the girl could be plugging herself with a 12 inch dildo but if she didn't have one single attractive feature (any part of her) it wouldn't interest me. Luckily I do think Celeste is a bit foxy though!

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 08:50 by Shady.)
06-06-2009 08:49
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Agreed, Shady, I think the girl has to 'do it for you' in the first place. If it had been Kelly Bell showing her fadge as openly as Celeste, the initial shock would still have been there, but I don't think I could've knocked one out to it like I did with Celeste's performance.

Good point there, Shady.
06-06-2009 14:11
cj1777 Offline
Junior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:[Image: tsurugi-2.gif]

fckin hell, that guys cock reaches his chin............its a bit black anallBig Grin
06-06-2009 14:24
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

If I hear the bloody "freedom of speech" crap on this forum again.........lol

why is it freedom of speech is only ever spouted when someone doesn't agree with an opinion? and it is almost always by the person who starts the offensive comments first

exhibit a

StanTheMan Wrote:But Kelly Bell is not pleasant on the eye. I find those huge pumped up mounds of silicone she likes to call her breasts positively revolting. And anyway, this isn't a 'who do you find most attractive' question, I'm trying to ascertain who has given the rudest daytime performance and by no stretch of the imagination was KB's knickerless performance ruder that Celeste's!

Up to this point people had been commenting on who they thought had given the rudest performance, in their opinion (to quote your good self Stan), the appearance etc was simply to explain the reasons for their choice. It was infact you yourself who changed the discussion point by focusing on appearance only.

You also have to accept that perhaps this was the only "rude" performance they had seen. Just because they didn't agree with your choice doesn't mean it was going off topic

If you want to make a statement on behalf of "freedom of choice" then ensure you are allowing others theirs as well Smile

But to insult those that do not agree....

exhibit b

StanTheMan Wrote:Finally! So not all posters here are aged 14 and under then?

exhibit c
StanTheMan Wrote:I'm neither. Bell isn't the least bit attractive IN MY OPINION!! She isn't pretty, has ridiculous looking 'breasts', and only moves when she picks her drink up from the floor. The majority of adults would not find Bell in the least bit attractive, of that I'm sure.

You really are unbelievable! Freedom of speech is alive and well... except here, obviously. I'm being attacked for having my own opinion?

There are many sad little fuckers on here, quickly closing ranks on anyone whose opinion doesn't match their own deluded ideas of what constitutes beauty.

the person doing the most attacking would actually appear to be yourself, people are merely reacting to your posts.

you say "There are many sad little fuckers on here, quickly closing ranks on anyone whose opinion doesn't match their own deluded ideas of what constitutes beauty" while simultaneously bang on about "freedom of speech". How can you advocate "freedom of speech" while at the same time claiming everyone else's opinion is wrong (the "deluded ideas of what constitutes beauty" does this, other wise you have to start re-reading what you are posting if that was not your intention)

But I challenge you to find anyone in this thread attacking celeste in the same way as you regularly attack Kelly Bell. That in itself kinda settles the point of "freedom of speech" in this thread Smile

StanTheMan Wrote:It wasn't me that turned this into a Bell Vs Celeste debate.

I think the previous quotes show that actually it was you that turned this thread into a Bell v Celeste debate.
I think, in hindsight, you would have been better off naming this thread "Celeste's performance was really rude" or similar in order to keep it exclusively talking about Celeste, which was obviously your want.

as i previously stated - i have no idea who celeste is....so i couldn't say her performance was the rudest if i've never seen it

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 19:32 by Sooky™.)
06-06-2009 19:24
cj1777 Offline
Junior Poster

SxciiSooky Wrote:- i have no idea who celeste is....so i couldn't say her performance was the rudest if i've never seen it

Celeste is a really rude...in the nicest possible way........and if you are looking for rude then she is there..........Kelly Bell is sexier in my opinion, so as too which one is the rudest I would have to say Celste, but Kelly was sexier................if you get my drift
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2009 23:26 by cj1777.)
06-06-2009 20:29
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

cj1777 Wrote:
SxciiSooky Wrote:- i have no idea who celeste is....so i couldn't say her performance was the rudest if i've never seen it

Celeste is a real slag...in the nicest possible way........and if you are looking for rude then she is there..........Kelly Bell is sexier in my opinion, so as too which one is the rudest I would have to say Celste, but Kelly was sexier................if you get my drift

Excuse me but I am not a slag. Please do not take my want in pleasing a audience to the fullest (that is in a diff country I might add) to try to understand me in my presonal life, or any of the girls for that matter.. The majority of all the babeshow girls I believe are not only well educated, and from good families, but outside of performing are nothing but LADIES who hold the utmost respect.. We are here to [erfor. Yes some as I do probably enjoy it but that does nto mean we are aslag.. I love putting on a good show for everyone but let me tell you something when I leave here I am a completely diff girl. so please do not assume! AS slag to me is more demeaning than cunt or whore! If u watcha soap or a tv do you assume the character is the same in their daily life.. NO so please do not assume wiht the babe show girls!! I am very sexual but far from a slag
06-06-2009 23:12
cj1777 Offline
Junior Poster

celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:

Celeste is a real slag...in the nicest possible way........and if you are looking for rude then she is there..........Kelly Bell is sexier in my opinion, so as too which one is the rudest I would have to say Celste, but Kelly was sexier................if you get my drift

Excuse me but I am not a slag. Please do not take my want in pleasing a audience to the fullest (that is in a diff country I might add) to try to understand me in my presonal life, or any of the girls for that matter.. The majority of all the babeshow girls I believe are not only well educated, and from good families, but outside of performing are nothing but LADIES who hold the utmost respect.. We are here to [erfor. Yes some as I do probably enjoy it but that does nto mean we are aslag.. I love putting on a good show for everyone but let me tell you something when I leave here I am a completely diff girl. so please do not assume! AS slag to me is more demeaning than muffin or whore! If u watcha soap or a tv do you assume the character is the same in their daily life.. NO so please do not assume wiht the babe show girls!! I am very sexual but far from a slag

sorry, i wasn't being personal, obviously I do not know you. I was refering to your perfomances, not you. Also i do not see the term as being demeaning, however I can know see that some people may. I apologise for any misunderstanding and have edited the offending post
06-06-2009 23:25
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

cj1777 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
cj1777 Wrote:

Excuse me but I am not a slag. Please do not take my want in pleasing a audience to the fullest (that is in a diff country I might add) to try to understand me in my presonal life, or any of the girls for that matter.. The majority of all the babeshow girls I believe are not only well educated, and from good families, but outside of performing are nothing but LADIES who hold the utmost respect.. We are here to [erfor. Yes some as I do probably enjoy it but that does nto mean we are aslag.. I love putting on a good show for everyone but let me tell you something when I leave here I am a completely diff girl. so please do not assume! AS slag to me is more demeaning than muffin or whore! If u watcha soap or a tv do you assume the character is the same in their daily life.. NO so please do not assume wiht the babe show girls!! I am very sexual but far from a slag

sorry, i wasn't being personal, obviously I do not know you. I was refering to your perfomances, not you. Also i do not see the term as being demeaning, however I can know see that some people may. I apologise for any misunderstanding and have edited the offending post

aww u didnt have to edit it sweets it is your opinion.. Thank u tho... and honestly since we do not use the term here in the states the meanings I have discovered for slag may not even be accurate. Thank u tho sweets, I just wanted everyone to know that the girls are usualyl completely diff off air.. But thank you either way sweets. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
06-06-2009 23:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66