Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jenny James - S66 Dayshow - Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Jenny James - S66 Dayshow - Chat & Discussion
I think if I was a taxi driver parked all evening in the taxi rank and no one asked for a ride, I’d knock off early, too.

COVID has clearly taken its toll on the business, both because punters are more strapped for cash, and because many are at home alone much less often than they used to be.
10-10-2020 22:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rokk38 Away
Junior Poster

from her twitter exchanges with a few members on here it appears that she is wanting to go back to an era that is simply dead, and i mean completely dead and buried long long ago.

she beats around the bush a little but essentially complains that there are too may girls on each channel at a time and not all of them know how to "work it", I'm not saying this is wrong whatsoever as I tend to agree with her however surely it cant come across very well to the other girls on at the same time.
11-10-2020 01:29
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I agree the golden age of “girl on screen, one caller at a time” is gone - it can’t possibly compete with the income from multiple viewers looking in on the high-rate pervcam. But it doesn’t mean I don’t miss it.
11-10-2020 10:42
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(11-10-2020 01:29 )Rokk38 Wrote:  essentially complains that there are too may girls on each channel at a time

I've had the same thought myself. At least some of the time S66 seem to be pushing the number of girls they have on to the limit. So Jenny probably does have a point.
11-10-2020 11:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can see both sides of this argument. Jenny’s points are valid & understandable but equally as blastedkeith & rokk38 says the “golden age of girl on screen, one caller” is gone and won’t come back.

Agree too Covid-19 has taken its toll on the business both for the babeshow babes & those who call or interact online

Piper Niven Superfan
11-10-2020 16:20
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(10-10-2020 22:52 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I think if I was a taxi driver parked all evening in the taxi rank and no one asked for a ride, I’d knock off early, too.

COVID has clearly taken its toll on the business, both because punters are more strapped for cash, and because many are at home alone much less often than they used to be.

This is true. And yet OF appears to be booming still, even with its recent missteps. Is the latter more amenable to surreptitious use by punters or is it simply that the babes using OF are offering better interactivity and taking away the not unlimited disposable income that used to get spent on the channels? Guys will find what they are looking for and leave what they are disappointed with, that is the way of the world.

If babes are putting the proper content and effort into OF and neglecting or limiting their shows (not saying this is Jenny but we know this happens) then guys will vote with their wallets. Plus, an insider resent for freeloaders and the industry decline itself might only add to the sense of babes holding back we can at times feel on the shows these days.

Truth is there are more and more factors that have crept onto what was, even in the traditional show era, the already long list of why standard interactions were in decline - and now continue in the same fashion. (The ever increased fragmentation on a babe's attention span while on set and the reduced VFM on offer because of things like this is another; the increased scope for scamming and its hits to consumer trust is a third. And these are just the start of the woes; they have all been pointed out time and time again on this forum and yet so little ever gets addressed by the operators.)

I just find it sad that the babes only ever seem to tarnish an easy targeted section of fandom as the root of all their troubles. Many things are crippling this industry; Johnny down the road trying to get a free wank is, to my mind, the very last of them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2020 16:30 by ShandyHand.)
11-10-2020 16:27
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^All very valid points and arguments, but at the end of the day what we long for and always wish would make a come back isn't going ot happen. Jenny should alos try to encourage/help/ train some of the girls to work the camera better and especially if it is their first show too, I think Jenny needs to give new girls the support they need to get used to the camera and would be nice to know which girls she is working with at the moment.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2020 09:02 by lovebabes56.)
12-11-2020 08:32