gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Ashlyn Shaw - XP Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - XP Chat & Discussion
Agree with the above comments. Ashlyn looked fantastic last night & for me her best Xpanded nightshow to date

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2019 13:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Incredibly hot night from Ashlyn last night with lovely views of her lovely natural assets & her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
21-11-2019 12:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Wow! Ashlyn took her time getting topless but she looks so hot in black tonight, a fine acquisition by Xpanded. Tongue however I definitely miss her naked stuff too.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 02:05 by GMach1.)
06-12-2019 00:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Ashlyn sure looked hot last night & did a very good show with her lovely natural assets jiggling around & lovely views of her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
06-12-2019 12:05
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I wonder sometimes whether Ashlyn in on a different time zone because it takes her so long to go topless yet Izabella, who is on with her(or was beforehand) had hers out in 7mins! Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-12-2019 23:19
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(06-12-2019 23:19 )GMach1 Wrote:  I wonder sometimes whether Ashlyn in on a different time zone because it takes her so long to go topless yet Izabella, who is on with her(or was beforehand) had hers out in 7mins! Smile

I think Ashlyn waits for instruction rather than takes the initiative herself, she is still new enough to the channels (even though she started a year ago) so I think in time she will grow more into it.

I remember Lola Knight first starting out and she seemed very shy and reserved so it could be something similar with Ashlyn maybe trying to find her style.

You have to admit though once Ashlyn gets going she crushes it Smile

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 23:44 by Stemmw.)
06-12-2019 23:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Definitely, worth waiting for and then that raw sexual energy begins to build-how I wish Kendall and her would get back to 2-4-1's that was absolutely electric earlier this year.

06-12-2019 23:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2019 23:28 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(06-12-2019 23:19 )GMach1 Wrote:  I wonder sometimes whether Ashlyn in on a different time zone because it takes her so long to go topless yet Izabella, who is on with her(or was beforehand) had hers out in 7mins! Smile

I think Ashlyn waits for instruction rather than takes the initiative herself, she is still new enough to the channels (even though she started a year ago) so I think in time she will grow more into it.

I remember Lola Knight first starting out and she seemed very shy and reserved so it could be something similar with Ashlyn maybe trying to find her style.

The complete opposite. Ashlyn constantly took initiative at Studio 66, which is why they were cautious with her. At Xpanded she can't do anything without proper permission, since the channel is so tame.

AKA Lara Croft
07-12-2019 01:33
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

(07-12-2019 01:33 )mrmann Wrote:  
(06-12-2019 23:28 )Stemmw Wrote:  

The complete opposite. Ashlyn constantly took initiative at Studio 66, which is why they were cautious with her. At Xpanded she can't do anything without proper permission, since the channel is so tame.

Yeah I didn't really make it clear in my last post, if I were to elaborate more (I'm about to Tongue) on some of the points I touched on is that her experience at S66 has hindered her.

I agree she was a free spirit and wanted to do her own thing but was reined in by cautious idiots and now she is trying to find a different way of doing shows and finding her own niche and style that will fit with the constraints of not only XP but BS and S66 should she ever move to either of them channels.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
07-12-2019 02:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

OMG! How hot is Ashlyn in that look!TongueTongueTongue holy smeg!!

13-12-2019 01:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles