Junior Poster

RE: Ashlyn Shaw - XP Chat & Discussion
might be Xpanded but she looked happy enough Smile
09-10-2019 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

This is some of the most disappointing news I ever seen just go to hope she's not lost here to long, can't believe bs didn't sign her, no chance of her showing her tallent on XP, hopefully not be on XP to long before bs realize what they are missing out on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-10-2019 11:51
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah when you put it that way Winsaw it is a real shocker normally BS know a great babe when they see one and they sign them.

Maybe BS saw how pissed off she was at S66 and thought we don't want none of this but they have to understand why Ashlyn was pissed off at S66 because they mucked her up. Normally BS are the kings of signing great girls but they give away them own great girls.

I mean as soon as Lola was available they went straight for her mind you there is a few babes i want BS to sign Kendall,Becky needs to be re signed to re discover her talents which have been lost a bit since joining XP as expected,Millie Michaels i mean you never really see her on S66 she is a great performer and could take her shows to another level if she joins BS,Paige Green i would like to see her stay on S66 as part of the home grown talent with Clare and Arura i would like her to stay on S66 a little while longer to see how she gets on S66 i would not like to see her pushed to quickly just incase it all goes wrong.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 12:32 by Kingsmind.)
09-10-2019 12:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great to see Ashlyn back on the shows last night & thought she did a good show looking very nice indeed. Yes I’d like her on bs or s66 but as long as Ashlyn is happy I’m fine with whatever channel she’s on

Piper Niven Superfan
09-10-2019 12:35
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(09-10-2019 12:20 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Yeah when you put it that way Winsaw it is a real shocker normally BS know a great babe when they see one and they sign them.

Maybe BS saw how pissed off she was at S66 and thought we don't want none of this but they have to understand why Ashlyn was pissed off at S66 because they mucked her up. Normally BS are the kings of signing great girls but they give away them own great girls.

I mean as soon as Lola was available they went straight for her mind you there is a few babes i want BS to sign Kendall,Becky needs to be re signed to re discover her talents which have been lost a bit since joining XP as expected,Millie Michaels i mean you never really see her on S66 she is a great performer and could take her shows to another level if she joins BS,Paige Green i would like to see her stay on S66 as part of the home grown talent with Clare and Arura i would like her to stay on S66 a little while longer to see how she gets on S66 i would not like to see her pushed to quickly just incase it all goes wrong.

Yeah, BS would have been the preferred channel of my choice, but they have a history of getting rid of babes who turn up drunk. With her recent bouts of drunkeness on some of her night shows on S66, I'm not surprised she hasn't gone there. I wouldn't be sorry if she were to eventually leave XP and find another channel willing to take her, but with the clear out of bullying producers on XP, she may find it suits her. After all the Rendall sisters came back there once the air was cleared.
09-10-2019 14:56
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Better to have her on Xpanded than no channel at all. The lack of channel options these days is quite depressing though Sad.

09-10-2019 19:59
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah which is what i said on this thread here https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...6&page=496

Maybe we should make a thread requesting new channels and talk about new channels no harm in trying is there.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
09-10-2019 22:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If Xpanded was a proper normal babe channel with sets where the women could stand, all would be well, but it's a crap tame channel.

AKA Lara Croft
09-10-2019 22:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles