Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-09-2019 00:36 )Taon777 Wrote:  The fact that Studio 66 has made it normal for a nightshow veteran in Cali Garcia to totally rule out ever getting topless or naked again on a nightshow is really absurd.

As we know she has been doing her next to useless tease shows all year with an hour or two ones or she does alot of them at 4am.

But since August last month this has been what Cali's 3rd full on nightshow with not a hint of her been anyway interested into taking her clothes off other than putting her hands on her tits covering them.

Like in all my years of watching these babe channels this is high up there for just flat out being pathetic or just not given a fucking damn is Cali's way of thinking id say

Id say id be right in saying i can't think of any other woman thats been doing the nightshows for years stops for just 2 years then comes back but all out refuses to take her clothes off & acts like this is a acceptable nightshow performance level to be doing.

A great example of how its done the right way Sarah Louise an other nightshow veteran which she has been gone longer but has been back the last few months on Babestation & its like the woman has never left.

With Sarah showing off that fine body along with her doing none of the nonsense that Cali does for a nightshow.

But these useless nightshows from Cali seem to be no end in sight.

Id love to be proven wrong no doubt but im not too sure on the chances of that happening.

Maybe Cali is aspiring to be a mainstream TV presenter and going fully nude would ruin that ambition.

[Mod edit - Don't use the models real names, it's not clever - Skully]
24-09-2019 17:11
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-09-2019 17:11 )eoinindahouze Wrote:  {snip}

Oh Jesus, not this again. Give it up fella - Cali will NEVER be mainstream. She has all the charm and charisma of a toilet lid.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-09-2019 20:44
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

(24-09-2019 20:44 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Oh Jesus, not this again. Give it up fella - Cali will NEVER be mainstream. She has all the charm and charisma of a toilet lid.

So does Ryland Clark, but the idiots at ITV saw fit to put him on Supermarket Sweep. He isn't fit to lick the late great Dale Winton's shoes. RIP Dale.

What I'm saying is, Cali may not be particularly charismatic (she's certainly more so than Ryland) but at least she's not an annoying little twat like Ryland is and it can't be on charisma, or lack of it, alone that she's not getting mainstream work, when a lot of uncharismatic twerps are.

[Mod edit - Don't use the models real names, it's not clever - Skully]
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2019 23:10 by eoinindahouze.)
24-09-2019 20:55
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

don't feed the troll please

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-09-2019 17:27
skully Offline

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Always good advice.

Posts have been edited and removed, the real names of models shouldn't be used in discussion, and this off topic nonsense can remain here.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
25-09-2019 20:24
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

As long as her middle name isn't Anne, eh? Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-09-2019 21:38
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

Cali is much better

I miss Amber Coen
25-09-2019 22:25
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66