gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Amber May - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amber May - Xpanded Chat & Discussion (Only)
(16-05-2020 08:19 )Doddle Wrote:  
(15-05-2020 22:37 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^It should work out well for her if BS signed her because she looks like a fantasy babe unlike many others on that channel, she's like a better version of your old fave Candy Charms, no offenceWink
I take no offence at beind reminded of Candy Charms laugh She didn't go to BS either, IIRC, and that was wise too.

I know you happy when a fave of yours simply shows up on any channel, but it does annoy me when i see the bigger channels signing up National league standard girls from Xpanded, yet they don't go for Amber and Kimberly Jones when she was at Xpanded

As for the loyalty theory, most babeshows girls go to the bigger channels if they are wanted by them, Candy went to S66 didn't she and RLC was a far bigger and better channel than Xpanded
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2020 16:26 by Joey 27.)
16-05-2020 16:22
Find all posts by this user
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Is Babestation really the best station? It’s a matter of choice and I don’t necessarily think it is. And at the end of the day it’s where Amber is most happy that is the main thing. Some girls have moved to Babestation and didn’t like it there and then moved back to Xpanded.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
16-05-2020 18:22
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Well i guess Xpanded is your favourite channel because your beloved Honey Scott has been at Xpanded forever, i know Amber would be down the pecking order if she went to BS but at least she would get more Freeview time as they have 2 FV channels and better sets

Anyway she's down the FV pecking order at Xpanded, but people like you and Doddle don't seem to care cos your bigger faves like Honey, Michelle and Stevie get all the FV air time
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2020 19:40 by Joey 27.)
16-05-2020 19:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I don't think Amber would get more shifts and FV time if she moved to BS. The same about Honey. I doubt either would happen ditto at S66 either.

I agree that some Xp babes have gone and dominated BS and been crap, but that's the way it regrettably is.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
16-05-2020 21:48
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(16-05-2020 19:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^Well i guess Xpanded is your favourite channel because your beloved Honey Scott has been at Xpanded forever, i know Amber would be down the pecking order if she went to BS but at least she would get more Freeview time as they have 2 FV channels and better sets

Anyway she's down the FV pecking order at Xpanded, but people like you and Doddle don't seem to care cos your bigger faves like Honey, Michelle and Stevie get all the FV air time

Surely I'm not in a minority, in imagining the merest possibility of Amber and Mia Yasmin together!

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
17-05-2020 03:01
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^I'd love to see them together as Mia Yasmin is a big fave of mine, both have curves to die for and huge tits, we probably are in the minority on here, but give me them over two overrated plain jayne girl next door types doing a 2-4-1 anyday
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2020 04:47 by Joey 27.)
17-05-2020 04:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(17-05-2020 04:33 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ^I'd love to see them together as Mia Yasmin is a big fave of mine, both have curves to die for and huge tits, we probably are in the minority on here, but give me them over two overrated plain jayne girl next door types doing a 2-4-1 anyday
I think those in the extreme league are more effective when compared with more reasonable sizes. Candy did some B2T work with Electra Morgan, and Ree Petra, and the results were pretty marvellous.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-05-2020 16:04
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Yeah you do like the extreme types as i do, although i prefer the more conventional model types, you also seem to like a few girl next door types too as do most on here, apart from me

The problem is the bigger channels seem to have a policy of hiring too many girl next door types these days, so they probably won't be interested in Amber, BS probably wouldn't even want top tier babes like Mandy Rose and Christine Mcguinness because they think the blonde barbie doll look has gone out of fashion, but it will never go out of fashion for me
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2020 16:51 by Joey 27.)
17-05-2020 16:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

BS have got Zara Lei and Macy Leigh. If the latter behaved more like the former, then everyone else could go home Tongue

I like to think I like many types; there's no guarantees. I'm sure some could name some babes with similar profiles to Mia or Amber but who just leave me cold.

17-05-2020 21:54
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Back to happier matters - she looked fun and bouncy last night, a good complement to Michelle.

19-05-2020 08:17
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles