babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

If you had the power...

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: If you had the power...
(31-07-2019 15:30 )hornball Wrote:  Don't subscribe to that thought to be honest! (define exotic I guess) Overall, now the go too!! Despite the absentees that once were thought to 'carry' the channel. Alison Wild being just one!!

My definition of "exotic" is black, mixed race, latina, south asian or east asian.

They may have some now, but the last time I watched XP I can't remember them having more than one "exotic" presenter.

That looked like Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Jada Cameo, Nicole Snow, Preeti or Priya.

I love babes with brown nipples
31-07-2019 20:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

And since we are merging the two stations completely i would call my channel X Station mixing the X for Xpanded with the Station for Babestation.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
31-07-2019 20:58
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

There would be no point merging any of the channels with Babestation, it's the biggest one there is now, it would become a monopoly and would strangle the remaining channel to death until it was the last man standing

Perhaps if you were to merge S66 and XPTV into something that could rival Babestation and create a war with the two channels forcing them to better their production, Babestation now has a competitor and S66/XPTV now has the means and motive to challenge, would create better content.

Of course then instead of a Monopoly you would have a Duopoly & it would be very hard for any new channels to start up

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
31-07-2019 21:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That's true but i think Babestation would sill be the last man standing if S66XP merged I wonder how many XP girls would jump ship to BS and who would be the controlling partner in any S66/XP link up I would suspect Jamie would fight hard to gain as much control over XP that he wiyhoyt giving too much control of S66 the other way.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-07-2019 21:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(31-07-2019 21:28 )southsidestu Wrote:  There would be no point merging any of the channels with Babestation, it's the biggest one there is now, it would become a monopoly and would strangle the remaining channel to death until it was the last man standing

Perhaps if you were to merge S66 and XPTV into something that could rival Babestation and create a war with the two channels forcing them to better their production, Babestation now has a competitor and S66/XPTV now has the means and motive to challenge, would create better content.

Of course then instead of a Monopoly you would have a Duopoly & it would be very hard for any new channels to start up

Would you say VNTV would squeezed out of business if any merger happened?
?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-07-2019 21:45
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I don't have a crystal ball so I cannot say for sure, when I was thinking about it I was thinking about the tv channels as OFCOM does not have jurisdiction over the internent

It would depend on to what extent the two remaining channels took their online presence to, however I think they would be fine as the internet is a big place and there would be room for them as well

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
31-07-2019 22:15
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Anyway i don't think we should be judging people on what we like to do i thought it was down to us what we would like to do with the channels that was the hole point of the thread.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
31-07-2019 22:54
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

The whole point of the thread was which channels would we merge if we were at OFCOM, the question was not related to what we would like to do with the channels because if we were at OFCOM we would not be able to do much in regards of content

01-08-2019 13:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ That's the issue with this strange question (no offence babelover). I can't see why anyone at Ofcom would wish a merger. One of their main purposes is to try to ensure diversification and competition in all relevant sectors to benefit the consumer.

The question would have been better phrased as if poster was some kind of millionaire involved in a takeover of a couple of operators with an eye to merge.

Still unsure such a thing would be wise mind. Any lessening of the meagre variety of stylings on offer atm would be problematic for an industry already rife with issues IMO.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2019 16:20 by ShandyHand.)
01-08-2019 14:28

Click here to watch Babestation TV