For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
11-07-2017 06:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids
lol def not the outfit of the day for Danni lol

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-07-2017 07:02
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2017 06:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  have to say Danni is little overdressed this morning
that top isn't holding her boobs in and she looks like she is having constant trouble staying in it she needs to change
sorry but her constant tugging to keep her boobs in isn't doing anything for me today plus it make BS looks like they have made little effort to make their girls be better dressed for daytime compared to S66 or XP

Oh well each to their own. No need for the nasty comments though. Never thought I'd hear someone want a girl to wear more clothes. And by the way as she is one of BS Daytimes best performing girls I doubt they will give a toss about your comments
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 07:20 by SecretAgent.)
11-07-2017 07:20
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm amazed she is even able to breathe in it seeing how it fits her lol

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
11-07-2017 07:23
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(11-07-2017 07:20 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(11-07-2017 06:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  have to say Danni is little overdressed this morning
that top isn't holding her boobs in and she looks like she is having constant trouble staying in it she needs to change
sorry but her constant tugging to keep her boobs in isn't doing anything for me today plus it make BS looks like they have made little effort to make their girls be better dressed for daytime compared to S66 or XP

Oh well each to their own. No need for the nasty comments though. Never thought I'd hear someone want a girl to wear more clothes. And by the way as she is one of BS Daytimes best performing girls I doubt they will give a toss about your comments

I agree each man has their own taste, & wasn't being nasty just being honest mate just saying it like it is

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017 07:36 by lovebabes56.)
11-07-2017 07:35
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

All babelover was saying is we all like cleavage for sure, but as Danni is constantly adjusting, yanking it up and sorting her corset she is wearing it doesn't look like she is overly comfortable in it.

Doesn't look like he was being nasty or if he even cares whether they read this thread or not lol

Hot outfits and sexy leather is great and I'm all for that, but Danni keeps tugging at the zip paranoid her boobs are gona fall out any second haha

11-07-2017 07:42
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

thanks mate and agreeing with your comments
it's not good viewing when a babe has to keep adjusting a outfit which clearly doesn't fit her boobs or figure
And I wasn't being nasty just being honest

11-07-2017 07:45
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2017 07:42 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  All babelover was saying is we all like cleavage for sure, but as Danni is constantly adjusting, yanking it up and sorting her corset she is wearing it doesn't look like she is overly comfortable in it.

Doesn't look like he was being nasty or if he even cares whether they read this thread or not lol

Hot outfits and sexy leather is great and I'm all for that, but Danni keeps tugging at the zip paranoid her boobs are gona fall out any second haha

If they fall out she'll be in trouble BUT the prospect is the great element of her corsets and I can tell you that they are really popular with her fans (not just me Big Grin). If you pay attention you'll see why Tongue

I do dispute the comments that she is badly dressed. The opposite in my opinion but nobody forces anyone to watch.
11-07-2017 07:49
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Pay attention? been watching the babe channels and Danni Levy for years mate lol. Only have to check the amount of caps I have posted of her to see that, spoke to her loads of times

11-07-2017 07:52
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(11-07-2017 06:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  She makes the BS daytime show look down market with her antics
Bounce It's a show about an attractive chick talking on the phone. How upmarket do you think that gets?

Anyway, I'd take BS quality line-up over S66 dross today shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-07-2017 07:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV