babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids
I was mesmerised by those boobs and her bottom is those shorts yesterday. Lovely way to start the Bank Holiday weekend
23-08-2014 08:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni looked lovely in her orange dress today which led us to consider was it Satsuma, Tangerine or Clementine coloured. On the basis we both thought Clementines were the biggest then that had to be the one with her gorgeous boobs straining to be contained. Lovely to see them released in NakedChat too!
27-08-2014 16:29
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Busy working day today so had to compress my talking to the luscious Danni into a couple of hours early this morning. Have to say that knowing the sort of day I had in front of me I was pretty downbeat to begin with but by the time we'd finished I was smiling from ear to ear. She's absolutely lovely and as always looked gorgeous. Heart
02-09-2014 19:38
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

My early morning NakedChat sessions before I start work are becoming addictive. What a wonderful way to get up on a morning Tongue Sporty in her opening outfit and then delightfully she wore a red dress that I'd asked her to wear again as I only caught a glimpse of her in it earlier this week. She really has made what looked like being another dull working day into something rather special
04-09-2014 14:25
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Really rocked that sporty look Tongue Mmm, physical

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-09-2014 19:16
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

When you find real pleasure in life you should embrace it and repeat the experience as much as you can. Naughtychat calls to Danni from a disabled toilet at work are high up on my pleasure list at the moment Bounce As always she looked terrific and sounded nice on ordinary chat and filthy on Naughty & Naked Chat. Purrrrrrrrrrrrfect HeartHeartHeart
09-09-2014 23:09
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Saw her briefly boogieing away on the early shift this morning. I've often wondered if she could give some kind of secret signal so we know it's SAggy on the line. Then I decided that the signal might as well be "she's talking into a phone" Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-09-2014 16:30
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2014 16:30 )Doddle Wrote:  Saw her briefly boogieing away on the early shift this morning. I've often wondered if she could give some kind of secret signal so we know it's SAggy on the line. Then I decided that the signal might as well be "she's talking into a phone" Wink

SAggy?! I take it you are referring to the state she leaves me inTongue
Not guilty today though as I was travelling so could not call her more's the pity. If you want a signal look for when she's not on screen as she's probably in Naked Chat with me Bounce
15-09-2014 17:01
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She was there again this morning, looking fine Big Grin

18-09-2014 07:35
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(18-09-2014 07:35 )Doddle Wrote:  She was there again this morning, looking fine Big Grin

mmm and then she disappeared for quite a while. Wonder where and with whom?Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
18-09-2014 08:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV