babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids
I usually manage to organise it so I work from home when Danni is on the Dayshow but yesterday had to juggle a day in the office with obeying my baser instincts and calling her frequently. If you've never done it there is something highly erotic about sneaking off to call her on Naughtychat and then trying to walk back into the office without people wondering why you have a gormless grin on your face. She loved being in on the secret too and was absolutely filthy as when she heard where I was she described in great detail how she would use the location to our mutual satisfaction. She once again demonstrated her caring side too by making sure I had just enough stamina left for her Cam session later. BounceHeartHeartHeart
23-07-2014 08:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

What a blissful day. Danni looked delightful in every outfit she wore and switched between flirty and dirty seamlessly even at 7.30 this morning HeartHeartHeart
25-07-2014 18:53
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Its Always a Pleasure to See Danni on a Day Show and she is Looking Spectacular,She always looks in a Happy and Fun Mood and you cant ask for more than that.
31-07-2014 16:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2014 16:05 )Chef 34 Wrote:  Its Always a Pleasure to See Danni on a Day Show and she is Looking Spectacular,She always looks in a Happy and Fun Mood and you cant ask for more than that.

Totally agree Chef 34. When I call her on Days on the ordinary number she is funny flirty and a real joy to talk to. I've had some lovely relaxed chats with her. Really cheers up my days.
31-07-2014 16:20
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

What a Treat it was this Morning to Wake up to the Lovely Danni looking great in her Black Dress her Boobs of Course stood out but she has Wonderfull Legs as Well. and that Smile is Simply one of the Best on TV.
08-08-2014 07:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Stunning, gorgeous, sexy, funny and just about perfect. From my first call just before 6am to my last after 1pm we've had cheeky chat, naughtychat & naked chat. Never a dull moment when I speak to her and as always she looked wonderful. She has 3 day shifts next week as well as 2 night shifts so I'm now going to lay down in a darkened room for 48 hours and recover so that I'm ready for her.HeartHeartHeart
08-08-2014 14:11
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Well due to pressure of work I had to fit Danni in around work commitments today but that did not prevent a couple of memorable Naughtychat calls which certainly kept us both entertained including a fit of giggles when I described in detail where I was calling from. She's always happy but today was in a heightened mood of excitement for which I was very grateful HeartHeartHeart
12-08-2014 21:07
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Great start to the day as I had breakfast in bed with Danni. Only problem was I was the one eating breakfast and she was on a bed in Naked Chat at the studios 100 miles away. Still it's the thought that counts Heart
13-08-2014 08:11
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

As Danni's shorts in circles CAPs (Thanks!) show she's a perfect 10.
16-08-2014 21:15
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Gorgeous is the Best Word to Describe Danni Today Simple Outfit but it does it for me,Great Stuff from the Lovely Danni.
22-08-2014 07:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV