babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
This thread always delivers a lot more than it promises - mainly because I'm forever mistaking it for one dedicated to Daniel Levy...!Surprisedeek When the penny drops, good times follow!
09-08-2013 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2013 21:03 )snookered147 Wrote:  I stopped buying them a while ago.
Thought they were a bit of a rip off bearing in mind the picture quality.
Would prefer to see it live on my telly.

Yeah I know what you mean but there have been some good ones and the shower ones are genuinely good. Like you though I love seeing Danni on the telly. Shes's on daytime 11-4 this Sunday and back on nights next Friday
09-08-2013 21:19
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Quote:Yeah I know what you mean but there have been some good ones and the shower ones are genuinely good. Like you though I love seeing Danni on the telly. Shes's on daytime 11-4 this Sunday and back on nights next Friday

Correction - usual BS mess up with their rota. Danni is on at 4pm today
11-08-2013 11:13
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni was in sensational form again last night. Looked stunning in her new pink dress with no bra and nipples peeping through. Magnificent when she released those stupendous breasts and showed off her cute bum in her orange thong before getting naked apart from those black boots. BS now use her a lot for the 11.30 slot on BS1 while Lori takes a break - just a pity she only gets 30 minutes but at least she was on Blue for 90 minutes before that. I had 2 great calls with her - wish it could have been more.
21-08-2013 09:22
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Another stunning show last night from Danni. They only had 4 girls covering the 3 channels so there were lots of channel hopping but throughout I thought Danni was magnificent. In the 6 hours I watched until 3am she was on screen for well over 5 hours. She was energetic and enthusiastic all the time and in each of the 3 calls I made was great naughty fun. Just love her when she gets naked and covers those gorgeous breasts and that stunning arse in oil. Big Grin
26-08-2013 12:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes I agree.
When Danni gets naked and drenched in oil she makes such incredibly hot viewing.
I only wish her stints were longer on each channel so she could really let rip for a good hour or so..
Her facial expressions ooze utter filth which is just what I want to see. She seems up for some naughty, dirty fun all the time and her body language is excellent. Very convincing and believable.
I really like this lass, she has real nightshow quality Smile.

26-08-2013 12:34
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

[Image: Daniel%20Levy-1283415]

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
26-08-2013 12:39
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Haha well it's a good job Danni does not look at this forum because she's a Gooner! On another forum some guy has confused her for the fitness model with the same name and he thinks she's been in Mortal Kombat so I don't know which she will think is worse. I'll have fun when I tell her when I call her on Daytime tomorrow.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2013 13:09 by SecretAgent.)
26-08-2013 12:54
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2013 12:54 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Haha well it's a good job Danni does not look at this forum because she's a Gooner! On another forum some guy has confused her for the fitness model with the same name and he thinks she's been in Mortal Kombat so I don't know which she will think is worse. I'll have fun when I tell her when I call her on Daytime tomorrow.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Danni thought the Mortal Kombat confusion was hilarious when I told her yesterday. Much less amused about the Spurs chairman picture being on her thread in case it lowers the tone!
28-08-2013 09:39
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Blisteringly hot stint from the wonderously gorgeous and naked Danni right now.
Her tight, tanned body looking utterly fantastic as she struts her immensely horny stuff Tongue.
Top viewing Big Grin Tongue.

02-09-2013 01:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV