babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Danni Levy - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps and Vids
Danni on in latex for the first time tonight - looking good in it too. Hopefully I shall see her expanding her repertoire further in future shows.

On with Kimberley at the moment but I'd like to see how she does on solo Domme stint
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 00:33 by LatexRyan.)
04-04-2013 00:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Danni looked terrific, cradling and groping her fabulous breasts and moving her ass in great style, and adding the oil made her best assets look even more succulent. Although personally I'm not into the dom stuff, there's no denying Danni's incredible tits and body looked fantastic in that catsuit. Tongue Thanks for the great caps/vids Danzig.
04-04-2013 08:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I know I keep saying it But Danni is absolutely stunning. I've had the sexy pleasure of talking to her and I'll just say she is very very good on the phone! I know that in the Dom gear she had callers queueing up who like that sort of thing so she can obviously role play as well. The good news is that she is also on BSX tonight.
07-04-2013 14:34
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Last night was Danni's "trial" on the main BS channels and I thought she was superb throughout. Lets hope she gets more time on here soon. Had the pleasure of talking to her again and she was fantastic.
07-05-2013 07:23
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Danni looked awesome last night, she has such a wonderful irresistible aura of horniness. Her outfits were fabulous and each displayed those magnificent jubblies to fantastic effect, that clinging catsuit hugged her stunning curves to perfection. Tongue Great caps and vids Danzing. Cheers. Smile
07-05-2013 08:36
thescientist Away

Oh yes, I've been waiting for some time for Danni to get plenty of solo time and didn't she take full advantage of it. Looked fantastic in all her outfits and when she lobs her tits out over the top of the outfitseek, it just gets me drooling.TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
My thanks to Danzig as well for the fantastic caps.
07-05-2013 13:46
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I see that Danni is advertised on BabesfromTV webcam on Thursday. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
07-05-2013 20:29
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni just gets better and better. Yet another fantastic new latex catsuit last night. She looked stunning in figure hugging red and when she unzipped her crotch I nearly had a heart attack. I love the way she always has new outfits when she appears and they always show her beautiful body off to perfection including those truly magnificent breasts. Love to see more of her (not really possible if you've seen her on BSX or Cam!!).
16-05-2013 07:23
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Danni looked fabulously hot and horny, across her outfits, loved the black top with the s/s, but that ultra hot red body hugging catsuit was simply awesome and showed Danni's majestic breasts, terrific ass, and uber hot curves to perfection. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 08:32 by 4evadionne.)
16-05-2013 08:31
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Good of you to capture the section this morning when I got Danni to take get bra right off and use the oil! Sheer heaven. Once again Danni was the outstanding star if the show.
30-05-2013 07:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV