gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average

Rebecca Kelly - Tease/Night Show S66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

xalders Offline
Account Closed

RE: Rebecca Kelly - Tease/Night Show s66 - Chat, Caps & Vids
Absolutely loving Rebecca Kelly's tease show tonight! Fantastic outfit and wonderful lip, tongue and bum teasing! Really hope she does another tease show soon. Well done Rebecca, fabulous show I can only only say thank you and more soon please!
09-07-2017 23:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Lame

Great outfit. Shame it had to stay on the entire time.

Too much lying down.

AKA Lara Croft
09-07-2017 23:54
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Clearly, I'm easily pleased Rolleyes , but...

Hot babe - tick!
Great outfit - tick!
Sexy as fuck - tick!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
09-07-2017 23:56
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(09-07-2017 23:56 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Clearly, I'm easily pleased Rolleyes , but...

Hot babe - tick!
Great outfit - tick!
Sexy as fuck - tick!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

You and me both......that outfit and that arse makes up for no boobs in my book, absolutely stunning!
10-07-2017 00:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-07-2017 23:30 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Oh dear,great outfit and body,but thanks to S66s unique ability to put babes with freeloader issues on nights a complete piss take,in summary its yet another 2010 dayshow with the only addition being that murderer of proper visual impact nightshows the dreaded pervcam.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

the babeshows are not mainly about visual stimulation as you & mrmann keep insisting. yes there has to be some visual stimulation to bring the calls but what is more important for the babeshows is the babes are good at phonesex and bringing in the calls as a result so they can make money which is the no1 priority for the shows.

Rebecca is clearly bringing in enough calls & good on the phones when she does her tease shows, if she wasn't, S66 would not have her on doing tease shows. they also aren't bothered about her "Freeloader Issues"

as for pervecam, if there was no demand, s66 would not use it.

as for Rebecca tonight, what a fantastic tease show tonight. wore a great outfit and had to keep on watching as her boobs were constantly on the verge of escaping which they occasionally did giving some nice nipple flashes. lovely views of her magnificent arse too

I myself hope Rebecca does more tease shows and who knows she may go topless on future shows

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 00:05 by Rammyrascal.)
10-07-2017 00:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2017 00:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 23:30 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Oh dear,great outfit and body,but thanks to S66s unique ability to put babes with freeloader issues on nights a complete piss take,in summary its yet another 2010 dayshow with the only addition being that murderer of proper visual impact nightshows the dreaded pervcam.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

the babeshows are not mainly about visual stimulation as you & mrmann keep insisting. yes there has to be some visual stimulation to bring the calls but what is more important for the babeshows is the babes are good at phonesex and bringing in the calls as a result so they can make money which is the no1 priority for the shows.

Rebecca is clearly bringing in enough calls & good on the phones on her tease shows, if she wasn't, S66 would not have her on doing tease shows. they also aren't bothered about her "Freeloader Issues"

as for Rebecca tonight, what a fantastic tease show tonight. wore a great outfit and had to keep on watching as her boobs were constantly on the verge of escaping which they occasionally did giving some nice nipple flashes. lovely views of her magnificent arse too

I myself hope Rebecca does more tease shows and who knows she may go topless on future shows

Duh, we know this Rammy.

Still doesn't make her sessions any better when she's on her side 90% of the time and not showing what she could be showing after 11pm.

I doubt her calls would drop if she showed a nipple Surprisedeek or some bare ass eekeekeek

Great bum though!

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 00:26 by mrmann.)
10-07-2017 00:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

And, in the manner of Danica or Alice G - in the past - she's certainly got the attention of the forum. I thought it was a step in the right direction. She's getting there. Slowly, but surely.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
10-07-2017 00:10
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Despite not getting her boobs out, surely Rebecca's show was deserving of a two hour slot on one channel???? There were plenty of other channels showing tits if that's what you need and there's always the off switch if you're offended by the lack of nudity lol

Fair play to Rebecca, good show IMO from a wicked looking girl in a very very sexy outfit
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 00:15 by hops1.)
10-07-2017 00:12
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Damn!!!! For Fuck Sake Man!!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

The Night I Go Out With Friends and The Sexy Ms Kelly Does This!!!! Just Got Home And Caught The Last 10mins Of The Show!!! Damn!!! And I Missed This....annoyedSurprised

The Sexy Ms Rebecca Kelly Was Looking Absolutely Ridiculously Stunning Tonight, In That, What Can I Say, Sexy Shiny Black Tiny Outfit On, In Those Sexy Black Shiny PVC Stockings On and In Those Sexy Black Shiny Platform High Heels On, Bent Over On The Bed, Bouncing Her Tight Sexy Beautiful Amazing Perfect Sexy Juicy Bouncing Fuckable Ass!!!Heart

Damn What An Amazing Sexy Outfit! That Has To Be One Of The Best Outfits She's Ever Worn, Of If Not Any Babe Has Worn On S66 Recently! And I Fucking Missed This Shows!Heart

I Hope She's On Again Very Soon and Again In This Sexy Outfit!!!HeartTongue

I Knew I Should Have Recorded The Show Before I Went Out. Just Hope One Of You Excellent Members Of This Forum Do Upload A Vid Of This For Me To Enjoy!!!Tongue

Damn You Sexy Ms Rebecca Kelly! Could You Have Not Waited Until I Got Home!Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-07-2017 00:22
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(10-07-2017 00:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  the babeshows are not mainly about visual stimulation as you & mrmann keep insisting. yes there has to be some visual stimulation to bring the calls but what is more important for the babeshows is the babes are good at phonesex and bringing in the calls as a result so they can make money which is the no1 priority for the shows.

Rebecca is clearly bringing in enough calls & good on the phones when she does her tease shows, if she wasn't, S66 would not have her on doing tease shows. they also aren't bothered about her "Freeloader Issues"

Im not going to trade posts with you Mr Rascal,i will simply repeat what ive always maintained,A televised nightshow needs visual intent to justify the cost of providing it,Rebecca is just the latest in a long list of babes who may well get calls but the visual intent is not really ever going to be there making televising these type of shows feel misleading in my view

im always open to positive change
10-07-2017 00:44

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles