gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average

Rebecca Kelly - Tease/Night Show S66 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

RE: Rebecca Kelly - Tease/Night Show s66 - Chat, Caps & Vids
I said in my last post about Rebecca that her performances were absolutely right for a tease hour. Now last night I feel she took it even further. There were different sets, different outfits and now even more, and sustained, topless action.

Her shows have been just right. If she's making the change from day show babe to night babe then she's going about it in exactly the right way. Not too much too soon, but also now gradual, but appropriate further steps in to this territory. I even loved the daytime catsuit show in her final hour leading into the tease show.

Her shows have been very welcome this month, just what S66 needed, a bit more life breathed into their shows after all the disappointment over their double babe sets recently. Smile Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
24-07-2017 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Saw literally the last two minutes of her show,so can't judge her,other than to say,bearing in mind it's the first time I've seen her live,she is an absolutely gorgeous lady,coupled with caps of her impressive boobs in this thread,means I hope to catch her next Tease Show!
24-07-2017 17:37
devils_avacado Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-07-2017 00:03 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  
(23-07-2017 23:27 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Rebecca's show may have initially provoked a lot of bitterness and disappointment

The only bitterness came from a small group of boo boys who try to find negatives in everything.

Most of us knew all along that Rebecca was wonderful and that her shows were only going to get better. Heart

Complete rubbish! I find negatives where I see them not in everything! I praised her when her tease shows improved and gave credit when it was due. Perhaps Rebecca took the criticism on board and up'd her game who knows.

Dont criticise and pigeon hole people as boo boys cos they dont agree with you.
25-07-2017 20:25
JJSmith2945 Offline
Senior Poster

Anybody got a link for a video of her last tease show?
26-07-2017 11:19
devils_avacado Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-07-2017 14:49 )Regenerated Wrote:  I said in my last post about Rebecca that her performances were absolutely right for a tease hour. Now last night I feel she took it even further. There were different sets, different outfits and now even more, and sustained, topless action.

Her shows have been just right. If she's making the change from day show babe to night babe then she's going about it in exactly the right way. Not too much too soon, but also now gradual, but appropriate further steps in to this territory. I even loved the daytime catsuit show in her final hour leading into the tease show.

Her shows have been very welcome this month, just what S66 needed, a bit more life breathed into their shows after all the disappointment over their double babe sets recently. Smile Heart

I cant really see her doing a full night show. I hope I'm wrong. What do other people think, will she or wont she?
26-07-2017 19:59
Jew1leon Offline
Master Poster

] I don't mind if Rebecca doesn't do a full night show I enjoy her tease show as they are ?
26-07-2017 21:18
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

^^ re: the above two posts -

I've no idea if she is planning on doing a full night show. I said in the post that if she is gradually making that change, then she's going about it the right way and well done to her.

I've just been very impressed with all her shows, she's a genuine favourite babe of mine now. The tease hours have been just right. She might decide to just keep doing tease hour shows and not full night shows - fine, good for her. I think Rebecca's a sensible girl, she'll know what's the right thing for her at this stage in her career. If she decides she wants the full change, great.

What I'll say though is there are many other babe show performers who could learn a lot from Rebecca in terms of performance and attitude. There's been too many occasions from girls who weren't ready to dive straight in to nights and they ended up doing it because people demanded it. Then those same people moaned and cried their guts out when the shows fall flat. If they're going to do both day and night shows, then gradual steps is the right way to go about it.

Keep up the solid shows Rebecca. They're a pleasure.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
27-07-2017 00:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-07-2017 00:59 )Regenerated Wrote:  ^^ re: the above two posts -

I've no idea if she is planning on doing a full night show. I said in the post that if she is gradually making that change, then she's going about it the right way and well done to her.

I've just been very impressed with all her shows, she's a genuine favourite babe of mine now. The tease hours have been just right. She might decide to just keep doing tease hour shows and not full night shows - fine, good for her. I think Rebecca's a sensible girl, she'll know what's the right thing for her at this stage in her career. If she decides she wants the full change, great.

What I'll say though is there are many other babe show performers who could learn a lot from Rebecca in terms of performance and attitude. There's been too many occasions from girls who weren't ready to dive straight in to nights and they ended up doing it because people demanded it. Then those same people moaned and cried their guts out when the shows fall flat. If they're going to do both day and night shows, then gradual steps is the right way to go about it.

Keep up the solid shows Rebecca. They're a pleasure.

Bs babe Jasmine Marie is an example of this. people have wanted her to do nights and then are moaning because her shows aren't as good as they expected. I think Jasmine is doing what Rebecca is doing, taking gradual steps.

as for Rebecca, I would have said no to her doing full nights, especially as she had said no to doing them when she joined s66, but now I'm not so sure.

think we could see her doing nights sooner rather than later now

Piper Niven Superfan
27-07-2017 01:47
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Hope Rebecca does another 2hr tease show again soon. Thought she looked gorgeous on the day show today (as always). Such an attractive lady who knows just how to tease! I have my fingers crossed.
27-08-2017 22:36
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Another fucking legendary outfit from Rebecca tonight.....looking amazing as usual, what a stunner!
03-09-2017 22:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles