FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion

23-01-2011 04:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
The previous post [my mobile eventually managed it without text] shows what was either a Loaded or Maxim shoot in a certain part of the world, from a few years back.

On the occasions that the bodypaint won't hold. Fernanda drenched? Form an orderly queue with those towels, people!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

23-01-2011 04:39
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
The "Golden Globes" winner of the 2011 sexiest tanlines goes to..........
[Image: 75d5f6119491982.jpg]
Credit to danzig for the cap.

for you fernanda

[Image: d93bb0119491986.jpg]

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2011 15:41 by bigguy01.)
14-02-2011 14:36
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
17-04-2011 20:51
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

RE: Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank you so much for all the msgs you guys left on my thread Wink Sorry I've been so busy and didn't get the chance to come here and reply to you all,need to buy a new computer Sad but I read all the msgs and you guys make smile lots Smile I've attached the link of a sexy video of me for you guys to have a look and hope you enjoy It Wink

And if you wanna see me getting very naughty, come and check me out on Thursday 2nd of June from 10pm till 2am Mmmmmm I wanna blow you guys away Mmmmmm was thinking to be a Naughty Police Officer and arrest you for being naughty boys Mmmmmm What do you think? I'm open for ideas Wink

http://player.vimeo.com/video/23990301

I tried to make it so you can see this video on my post but I can not make it work. If someone could do for me that would be great Wink

Fernanda Ferrari - Sexy, hot and naked from Fernanda Ferrari on Vimeo.

HeartHeartHeart BIG KISS HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2011 23:04 by Fernanda_Ferrari.)
28-05-2011 22:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernfan Offline
Addicted to Fernanda

And if you wanna see me getting very naughty, come and check me out on Thursday 2nd of June from 10pm till 2am Mmmmmm I wanna blow you guys away Mmmmmm was thinking to be a Naughty Police Officer and arrest you for being naughty boys Mmmmmm What do you think? I'm open for ideas Wink

http://player.vimeo.com/video/23990301

I tried to make it so you can see this video on my post but I can not make it work. If someone could do for me that would be great Wink

Fernanda Ferrari - Sexy, hot and naked from Fernanda Ferrari on Vimeo.

FernandaHeart Naughty police woman would be great on Thursday, hope you can wear some sexy black PVC in your police outfit!! You could arrest me just for having a naughty imagination, I would not resist being arrested by you laugh laugh
Loved the video, what a lucky teddy bear!! Big Grin Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2011 23:11 by Fernfan.)
29-05-2011 21:41
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Today is 27th June 2011 which is exactly 1 year since I first saw Fernanda Ferrari.
It was a Sunday morning, and I had just come out of hospital a few days before. I was feeling down, fed up, uncertain and a bit scared.

I was watching TV, and surfed through the freeview channels to keep my mind occupied. When I got to channel 98 I saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, dressed in red lingerie & red stilletto's.

Her face blew me away. Her smile and eyes delicious, and her body was amazing.
I remember getting goosebumps everytime she smiled, and I felt like she was giving me the kiss of life with every smile and pout.
I watched her transfixed all morning and completely forgot how bad I had been feeling.
Oh my god who is she? I had to find out.

Google helped me 'Fernanda Ferrari' and I found her website, and the Forum website where Fernanda posted.
It took me 2 months of watching her on TV before I found the bottle to join Fernanda's website and this Forum.
I had never been into the Babeshows before this, I never got it, but I suddenly did.

A further month before I found the courage to actually ring Fernanda for the first time. I only wanted to ring her to 'Give Something Back'. I felt that she was giving me so much pleasure, I should thank her.
I never realised that she would be so nice when we spoke, it was if I had known her forever.

The rest is history which you are probably all aware, and I have already thanked many of you on here for your support over recent months after I came through my operation.
I have now made a full recovery, and have lost over 7 stones in weight.
I was really proud to be voted most devoted fanboy, but at 40 years old maybe that should have been 'fangent'.

One year on and I am more devoted than ever.
I never planned to fall in love with Fernanda, but I have bigtime.

Its been a thrill, priviledge and an honour to get to know you FernandaHeart Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face 247. Being a fan of you is simply the most exciting and rewarding thing I have ever done. You are a beautiful woman with a heart of gold and a fantastic personality.
I have put a video together on Youtube in appreciation of you FernandaHeart Thank you quiquems, danzig & scoopz for allowing me to use your Caps, abd bigguy01 for doing something similar a few weeks ago, and giving me the idea to have a go myself.

I know that I have finally gone OTT and may crossed the line with this video, and I'm sorry if I have Fernanda.
I think I may be in for one hell of a slap when I ring you later todaySadRolleyesbladewave

(This post was last modified: 27-06-2011 05:13 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
27-06-2011 00:01
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

[split] Fernanda's Members Website
HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Finally my website is up and I hope you guys like it ;-) It just started and will have WEEKELY updates with pictures and videos of me and will have other girls involved too Mmmm oh and I can't forget that I will be using few slaves when I shoot wearing fetish gear Mmmm It's been so much fun shooting for my website and I'm very open for ideas or fantasies you guys like ;-) I promise i will try to make everyone happy with differents styles of pics,videos,sets and etc so make sure you check it out ;-) and I'm thinking also to get one lucky member per month to come and watch one of my photoshoots (one lucky caller of mine already did Big Grin) It's just an idea as I love being watched Mmmmm so if you wanna see more of me, cum inside of my naughty website Big Grin

[Image: FernandaXXX_topless06.jpg]

http://www.fernandaxxx.com/preview.html

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2011 16:37 by Fernanda_Ferrari.)
11-09-2011 15:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

(14-08-2010 13:33 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Fernanda - I saw you for the first time on the TV (earlybird) a few weeks ago, and you blew my mind. Your eyes melted me, and every time you smiled the sun came out. Your voice is so Sexy when you pick up that microphone.
You are simply the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and since then I have watched you in the morning from 5:30 when you are on, and I have become a massive fan of you.
I cant get enough of you, so I searched for info on the web for you, and i found this thread. You also have a great website, which I have also joined so i can get email updates about you. I love the Maxim Italia photos (Mama Mia), and the calendar (Especially April).
I love the way you interact with your fans on this thread, and I think you have a wonderful personality. Keep doing, what you are doing Fernanda, you are going to be a massive global sex symbol and superstar.
I hope you are on earlybird again this week. I am getting later and later for work each day, more and more exhausted, but very very happy.

The post above was my first one on this forum, which I joined after becoming a fan of Fernanda. My username reflected how I felt at the time, how I feel now and how I will always feel.
I would like to thank everyone on this forum for putting up with this 'fish out of water' the kindness, the fun and especially all the support towards me, especially when I needed it earlier this year (MrWilliams, Bigguy and Fernfan especially).

Lastly and most importantly Heart My Miss World Fernanda Heart thank you for everything, and helping to change my life completely, and giving me the best year of my life.
You brought me love and subshine into my heart which helped me live again, and your support and love will stay with me forever.
I will be a fan, and love you Fernanda FerrariHeart forever and ever.

I will continue to be a fan and support Fernanda but from now on very privately due to changes in my private life, and therefore this is my last post on the forum.
This decision has not come easy and I am wiping my tears away as I write this Sad
Fernanda knows this and supports me completely, because thats how she is and always will be.....my Signature says it all......
The Most Beautifel, Sexiest and Nicest Woman on the World

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2011 07:19 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
01-10-2011 06:09
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Ripped
[Image: Fernanda_Rippeda_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Fernanda_Ripped2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
31-10-2011 09:55

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles