Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
I thought mikki was very good last night & the best nightbabe on last night. Looked very sexy & didn't do a bad stint all night in my opinion. Seemed to be busy on the phones, so wouldn't be surprised if more nightshows happen

As for mikki' new boobs, fair enough people don't like them but some of the comments are completely out of order & unnaceptable, in particular the ones saying she should apply for a paid slot on "botched (tv show about plastic surgery gone wrong), "a mess" and a "hatchet job"

no need to go this nasty about her new boobs

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2016 10:15 by Rammyrascal.)
28-08-2016 10:15
Find all posts by this user
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

(28-08-2016 10:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I thought mikki was very good last night & the best nightbabe on last night. Looked very sexy & didn't do a bad stint all night in my opinion. Seemed to be busy on the phones, so wouldn't be surprised if more nightshows happen

As for mikki' new boobs, fair enough people don't like them but some of the comments are completely out of order & unnaceptable, in particular the ones saying she should apply for a paid slot on "botched (tv show about plastic surgery gone wrong), "a mess" and a "hatchet job"

no need to go this nasty about her new boobs

Totally agree with about the comments on her boob job, no need to be nasty, but disagree with your comments on her show, I thought it was poor after all the build up, one outfit all night didn't remove an item of clothing all night was very a big anti climax specially as a year she went naked in her night show which as I was away hope she does again soon though and changes sets and outfits.
28-08-2016 10:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

last night was not great but not bad ever just a average nightshow problem being it was billed as a event so people want more than average, the biggest problem was it was boring after a bit due to her doing the same 3 positions over and over,

comments about her being busy on the phone are just not true between 1 and 130 she took 3 calls all not longer than 5mins, also she was took off FV and that would not have happened if she was smashing it,

my thoughts on the boobs, they are not good at the moment but they are not settled down yet if she dose her usual xmas show would expect them to look better, Lexi's boobs looked really bad 6 months ago but looked amazing lastnight and think mikki has had the same type so may take a lone time to settle, the scaring is bad i think as she got a bad infection in them after the job again this should get better with time

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-08-2016 12:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Crappy night from her. Same set the whole time, same outfit, topless only.

Big disappointment considering she was on for almost 4 hours.

AKA Lara Croft
28-08-2016 14:33
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-08-2016 00:32 )darren73 Wrote:  I must say she should've asked Lucy Anne for her surgeons number
Or her mate Teejay Walker, usually i defend girls who have boob jobs as i prefer enhanced boobs but i can't defend Mikki
28-08-2016 16:19
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

anyone know when and if Mikki is planning on another night shoe soon, really hope so.
05-09-2016 16:23
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

(28-08-2016 12:07 )winsaw Wrote:  not many girls have changed the way they look so much i was quite struck by the changes in her face,
first cap is from her debut night show 3 years ago, amazing change to last night

-snip-

First cap is SO much sexier imo.
05-09-2016 21:41
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

Love her pouting and flicking that juicy tongue. Bet she's great at french kissing.

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
02-11-2016 20:17
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

Well. Slightly surprised there is any posts on here about Miki's show last night.

I though the show was ok. I think Miki is the 2nd girl I've seen in a while since Lucy Summers even use the Handles mounted on the walls on that set.

Also the thong she was wearing was hot.

===

Then cue a chance to glance at the chatlogs for the regular web channel for members to see one member whine for hours on end that Mikki wasn't putting on a good enough show because he didn't get to see both her nipples.

Yes. Apparently, the offense of not being able to see both nipples is what set this turd off. Not that the girl isn't moving around on set, getting different camera angles and managing to do all that and keep the now constant pervcam also in view.

I'm probably too jaded from seeing S66 nightshows of day girls entirely clothed laying on a bedset for hours on end, but Mikki's performance wasn't that bad.

Just didn't think people would set the bar of nightshow at: girl must expose both nipples. Cause that seems an awfully low bar to set for a nightshow.

Starting to think some members need more real action in their lives if "nipples" is their primary concern to whine about.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
24-12-2016 11:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thought mikki did a good half nightshow last night. Looked very nice in her black body stocking with just a black thong underneath & stockings and didn't do a bad stint all night

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2016 11:49
Thread Closed