Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(31-07-2016 01:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 23:53 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 23:01 )darren73 Wrote:  The bra is finally off but she is lying on her front what the fuck what a waste of time
She seems to be doing a Gemma Hiles tribute show,sad to see from a babe who could and has done proper full nightshows,in summary,she may appear to be busy,but not enough visual stimulus for me,they have even frozen the t's and c's because although she has shown more than on days its not explicit enough to be a nightshow either.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

ill say it again, the babeshows are not mainly about visual stimulus!! they are mainly about phone sex & bringing in the calls and Mikki was seemingly busy on the phones which as ive already said is the most important thing for her & s66.

also your annoyance is pointless as there are no set expectations for how explicit a nightshow has to be, just guidelines for what babe can & cant do. otherwise a babe is free to do whatever show she wants that will bring in the calls

as for mikki's reluctance to show her boobs, doesn't mean the surgery went wrong one bit. it could be they haven't fully healed yet or another reason. have to see what mikki does on her next tease/nightshow as I think she will be back given she was seemingly busy on the phones
Although you are entitled to your opinion,it should not be a surprise to you or any regular poster's as to what my view,which i have never wavered from is,if she is waiting for scars to heal perhaps appearing on nights is not such a good idea,in basic terms,she has not done both her or S66's credibility any good by appearing on nights when her current performance level is inhibited,she has done some great nightshows but tonight did not live up to them.

im always open to positive change
31-07-2016 02:24
Find all posts by this user
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2016 01:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 23:53 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 23:01 )darren73 Wrote:  The bra is finally off but she is lying on her front what the fuck what a waste of time
She seems to be doing a Gemma Hiles tribute show,sad to see from a babe who could and has done proper full nightshows,in summary,she may appear to be busy,but not enough visual stimulus for me,they have even frozen the t's and c's because although she has shown more than on days its not explicit enough to be a nightshow either.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

ill say it again, the babeshows are not mainly about visual stimulus!! they are mainly about phone sex & bringing in the calls and Mikki was seemingly busy on the phones which as ive already said is the most important thing for her & s66.

also your annoyance is pointless as there are no set expectations for how explicit a nightshow has to be, just guidelines for what babe can & cant do. otherwise a babe is free to do whatever show she wants that will bring in the calls

as for mikki's reluctance to show her boobs, doesn't mean the surgery went wrong one bit. it could be they haven't fully healed yet or another reason. have to see what mikki does on her next tease/nightshow as I think she will be back given she was seemingly busy on the phones

But what is it that makes a caller call the show - most likely the visual stimulus as you put it of the girl on screen! If it's not relevant just have a blank screen and be done with it.
31-07-2016 08:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yes there has to be some visual stimulus to make people call, but the main thing about the babeshows is phone sex & mikki is clearly good at that which is why she does these tease/nightshows

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2016 09:43
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(31-07-2016 09:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes there has to be some visual stimulus to make people call, but the main thing about the babeshows is phone sex & mikki is clearly good at that which is why she does these tease/nightshows

So if there's no visual stimulus then no calls - chicken and egg scenario.
31-07-2016 10:06
generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-07-2016 09:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Yes there has to be some visual stimulus to make people call, but the main thing about the babeshows is phone sex & mikki is clearly good at that which is why she does these tease/nightshows

Maybe moves are a foot for S66 to start a radio channel! laugh
31-07-2016 10:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Are we suggesting S66 might be better on radio? Bounce Tongue Wink

31-07-2016 10:50
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Well her boobs are healed now as she was on the studio photo shoot last week so i think that is not an excuse anymore i just hope her next one is back to her normal show what she did before having her boobs done

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
31-07-2016 11:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Rammy the hole point in phoning a babeshow is that you get to see the girls doing what you ask them, there are lots of cheeper calls out there if all you are looking for is naughty chat,
When people ask to see boob and its not forthcoming they are dissatisfied and don't call again, mikki is no day girl who has never show anything she has done full night shows so there is an expectation as to what we will see,
Also she was not busy on the phone from what I saw and even finished early I guess due to that phone not ringing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-07-2016 11:06
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Ha! Haven't been on the board for months (for no particular reason), but nice to see that the same old debate is going strong. Big Laugh

For what it's worth, I did call Mikayla during her night show last night. It was pretty rubbish, to be honest.

It doesn't trouble me too much if a day girl does nights and doesn't get naked. But it bugs the hell out of me when she loses all ability to listen and interact after 10pm, just because she can get away with moaning and groaning aimlessly. Sadly, that's what you get from Mikayla Sad

And, no, Rammy, I don't think she was very busy at all. I called at about 11pm on a Saturday and got straight through. When does that ever happen?
31-07-2016 14:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Mikki has tweeted that she is doing a full night show tonight starting at 10, really hope is as good as the last one she did, be good to get a proper look at the new boobs aswell

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-08-2016 10:14
Thread Closed