babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Hey, that’s spiderwoman!! Haha!! Some are easily pleased, mostly the white knights and others who hang on the babes every whim. Defend them ferociously. As I stated on another thread a long a similar topic, the babes just want to be surrounded by white knight and paypigs/slaves who behave like good little boys and blindly do as their told. As Jasmine once put it, some just see us as wank material. You’re either in one group or the other. Either you see them as wank material or see them as your “girlfriend” pretty much and jump to there defence whenever their honour is questioned. Oh and pay extortionate fees to cam with them where they may not actually do anything but hey you’re lucky to be in their presence.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 03:37 by babefan2012.)
11-02-2018 03:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2018 03:11 )CrueLLove Wrote:  Bit OTT on here about the whole topless thing. Just call somebody else. No need to keep going on about it.

To be fair I was moaning about her moaning about freeloaderslaugh I actually love a bot of a tease as long as its progressive. Mia, Jasmin and Bella kept me interested with a few slips here and there and so got a call or two (Bella is really good on the phones).

It doesn't have to be a black and white tits out or not; the shades of grey can be the best shows.

She has a killer body, moves well, isn't bad on the phones. If she could add a bit of a sense danger of an expose, shed do a great show. And guess what, Id be more inclined to call or cam.
11-02-2018 03:41
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Tease is ok, blatant no boobs unless you cam isn’t. I’m not anti tease shows but some of these aren’t tease shows. There just cam adverts. If you compare Chloe’s to Rebecca Kelly’s , there’s no question which are better. Becky actually gets boobs out occasionally or at least removes bra and uses hand bra. On BS the hands down best is Bella, usually picks outfits which both reveal and conceal. That’s what a tease show is supposed to be, at least in my opinion.

11-02-2018 03:48
Bondless Offline
Pum Pum Gusher

(11-02-2018 03:30 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Either you see them as wank material or see them as your “girlfriend” pretty much and jump to there defence whenever their honour is questioned. Oh and pay extortionate fees to cam with them where they may not actually do anything but hey you’re lucky to be in their presence.

You've gotta be pretty fucking deluded to see any of these girls as your girlfriend if you have to call a premium rate phone line to speak to them, anyone can listen in to your calls, the girl(s) speaks dirty and simulates sex with loads of other blokes and the only time that you see her is when she's onscreen!

[Image: giphy.gif]
11-02-2018 06:05
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(11-02-2018 06:05 )senor Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 03:30 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Either you see them as wank material or see them as your “girlfriend” pretty much and jump to there defence whenever their honour is questioned. Oh and pay extortionate fees to cam with them where they may not actually do anything but hey you’re lucky to be in their presence.

You've gotta be pretty fucking deluded to see any of these girls as your girlfriend if you have to call a premium rate phone line to speak to them, anyone can listen in to your calls, the girl(s) speaks dirty and simulates sex with loads of other blokes and the only time that you see her is when she's onscreen!

Totally agree, but I swear some must.

11-02-2018 11:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hopefully bs will let Chloe off the leash soon like they have with Jasmine Marie & Aemelia Fox. Agree would be nice for Chloe to flash her boobs like other babes do on tease shows.

Even so Chloe looked good tonight & did a good a show as she’s allowed too

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2018 11:55
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well if it’s like Jasmine then we’ve got a long wait, because if you believe Jasmine that it was BS holding her back it took her a hell of a longtime to get BS to “allow” her to be topless. But really is just looking gorgeous enough on a late night topless sex chat show? Where boobs and nakedness is allowed. Maybe I just don’t get it, I just see them as wank material!! Lol!!

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 12:20 by babefan2012.)
11-02-2018 12:13
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Another babe who doesn't understand how a forum works bladewavebladewave

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
11-02-2018 12:59
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

[Image: image-AA91_5A803371.jpg][Image: image-9D95_5A803371.jpg]

But she get's her boobs out on twitter like some other babes who say they are not likely to get them out on tv like Mia

http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=72290&page=9
A pic i posted the other day from Bs twitter

Another babe who needs to think before she tweet's
Final note if her shows were more tease in it people would notice the non topless element

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
11-02-2018 13:23
Lkij Offline
Senior Poster

All very well her saying this but then why the hell is she on nights? Stay on the day shows if you want a pay to see for tits. Personally i wont call girls who keep their bras on, it defeats the whole concept of a NIGHT SHOW. She does realise that fans are calling in, hoping to see beyond her bra. Are they freeloaders as well?
11-02-2018 13:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV