babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Chloe is looking fine! HeartTongue
11-02-2018 02:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Maybe, but if she is being held back then she just pulls the same argument she's used to defend the non topless, her body her choice and demand BS let her or i don't know maybe just go topless. I mean what are BS going to do send her to detention for going topless? LOL!!! If its the fact they don't want us knowing whats going on then maybe don't make it soo blatanly obvious. I mean every new babe to nights all not being allowed to go topless? thats shows somethings up. Also it goes to prove how they aren't fond of us actually having a brain and not obliviously hanging on their every word.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
11-02-2018 02:52
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I've switched over to the Winter Olympics, she's doing a TEASE SHOW on a NIGHT SHOW and she's wondering why we are moaning.

She's better off sticking with the dayshow for goodness sake.

Don't cam with her rip off £5 per minute for someone whose shy as a cucumber, I've seen more action on Songs of Praise.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 02:58 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
11-02-2018 02:53
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2018 02:52 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Maybe, but if she is being held back then she just pulls the same argument she's used to defend the non topless, her body her choice and demand BS let her or i don't know maybe just go topless. I mean what are BS going to do send her to detention for going topless? LOL!!! If its the fact they don't want us knowing whats going on then maybe don't make it soo blatanly obvious. I mean every new babe to nights all not being allowed to go topless? thats shows somethings up. Also it goes to prove how they aren't fond of us actually having a brain and not obliviously hanging on their every word.

Perhaps BS's recruitment team as part of a diversity campaign have had to employ a devout Christian who won't recruit girls who will go toplessBig Laugh

It'll come out in the wash as the cam's and onlyfans dries up. It's just the predictability of this little charade that annoys (perhaps the second bottle of viognier was an error this evening if this is getting on my nervesannoyed )
11-02-2018 02:58
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2018 02:53 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  I've switched over to the Winter Olympics, she's doing a TEASE SHOW on a NIGHT SHOW and she's wondering why we are moaning.

She's better off sticking with the dayshow for goodness sake.

Don't cam with her rip off £5 per minute for someone whose shy as a cucumber, I've seen more action on Songs of Praise.

I did cam with her once and she was full on pussy show; really filthy and good value. Another time she sat there doing not a lot so I haven't bothered since then
11-02-2018 03:00
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^ Flipping heck just sat there? What did you say to her? Let's play musical statues?

Rip off
11-02-2018 03:02
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

They must be. Topless late night sex chat show without the toplessness!!!! Guess we'll see. If her cam shows dry up then who knows, the attitude may change. I agree the predictability is plain ridiculous.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
11-02-2018 03:03
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^ Save your money they're are plenty of babes who do better shows for £5 per min.
11-02-2018 03:05
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

Bit OTT on here about the whole topless thing. Just call somebody else. No need to keep going on about it.
11-02-2018 03:11
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I was actually sticking up for her on here before. I thought she was new and should be given time.

But its been a longtime since her debut and all we've seen is fully clothed crawling around like Spiderman.

This is a NIGHTSHOW not an audition for Strictly come dancing.
11-02-2018 03:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV