babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(23-02-2018 13:08 )hairbald Wrote:  As a fan of a bit of tease, I think last night was her best show because she started to actually tease a bit rather than previous shows where every item of clothing stayed exactly in place. The strap coming down and playing around with boobs really works for me. I think maybe a couple more shows and they will be out in the open.

Agreed she made an effort for the Frist time on nights to move about and try and be sexy, but found I could not really enjoy it due to her comments the out week about never going to get her boobs out of free,
If she's telling the truth then her tease will never have a payoff so I can't get into it,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-02-2018 13:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(23-02-2018 13:08 )hairbald Wrote:  As a fan of a bit of tease, I think last night was her best show because she started to actually tease a bit rather than previous shows where every item of clothing stayed exactly in place. The strap coming down and playing around with boobs really works for me. I think maybe a couple more shows and they will be out in the open.

She is a spectacular looking woman; actually had Alice running in another window and when you sit there and think Chloe has a tighter more athletic bod than Alice, that is quite something.

I think she moves quite well and I'd like to see her in the office set because when she moves and stands you get the full benefit of the body and she seems to have plenty of energy too.

Impressed, and hopeful for the future is where I stand with young Chloe

I have no doubt she could be a massive babeshow star. Her body is undeniably toned and has done some serious work. Only babe that comes close to is Alice when it comes to toned and athletic. I’m not hating on her, it’s BS I hate. With their stupid idea of none topless shows even if the babe does/might want to!! I have nothing against tease, tease is fine. But tease that actually involves boobs coming out for a bit, playing with them or even a hint of them but for the most part especially with Chloe they firmly stay in. It’s hard to find it sexy when you know there’s little chance of seeing them, tease is the anticipation the build up. With BS there’s little of that.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2018 15:28 by babefan2012.)
23-02-2018 15:26
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(23-02-2018 13:45 )winsaw Wrote:  

Agreed she made an effort for the Frist time on nights to move about and try and be sexy, but found I could not really enjoy it due to her comments the out week about never going to get her boobs out of free,
If she's telling the truth then her tease will never have a payoff so I can't get into it,

Did she say that? Well if that’s the case it’s not BS it her decision. If it’s her choice and that’s her view we’ll never see them, unless you want to £5+ a minute for the privilege. Well then another ones bites the dust. Gorgeous babe, stunning body. Wasted.

23-02-2018 15:32
mightydobbo Offline
Junior Poster

See is a stunner either way. Nice to see her on nights.
23-02-2018 16:24
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2018 13:45 )winsaw Wrote:  Agreed she made an effort for the Frist time on nights to move about and try and be sexy, but found I could not really enjoy it due to her comments the out week about never going to get her boobs out of free,

I didn't think that was her and that she told someone or tweeted that it was BS that was holding her back. Could be my memory of course as some of these ladies change their tune more often than a Republican Senator confronted by teenage survivors of a shootingBig Laugh
23-02-2018 17:41
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2018 15:26 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I have no doubt she could be a massive babeshow star. Her body is undeniably toned and has done some serious work. Only babe that comes close to is Alice when it comes to toned and athletic. I’m not hating on her, it’s BS I hate. With their stupid idea of none topless shows even if the babe does/might want to!! I have nothing against tease, tease is fine. But tease that actually involves boobs coming out for a bit, playing with them or even a hint of them but for the most part especially with Chloe they firmly stay in. It’s hard to find it sexy when you know there’s little chance of seeing them, tease is the anticipation the build up. With BS there’s little of that.

As I noted, I think her show moved the tease on a bit because there was a bit nipple, and a bit more enticement and performance which almost got me picking up the phone (but she switched to a £2 per minute channel from the 60p one at the wrong moment and frankly that annoyed me (or my own dithering to be specificRolleyes )
23-02-2018 17:44
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(23-02-2018 17:41 )hairbald Wrote:  I didn't think that was her and that she told someone or tweeted that it was BS that was holding her back. Could be my memory of course as some of these ladies change their tune more often than a Republican Senator confronted by teenage survivors of a shootingBig Laugh

just had a look at her twitter and you are right she has changed her tune,
starts out saying we are all freeloaders hating and she dont show her boobs for free, then when she gets even more stick for that, she starts saying its bs stopping her showing,
now as has been proven with the hole Jasmin thing bs do stop girls showing,
but my question would be is she seeing her manager every week asking to show boob or is her stated freeloader mind set meaning shes happy to go along with what bs tell her,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-02-2018 17:56
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(23-02-2018 17:44 )hairbald Wrote:  As I noted, I think her show moved the tease on a bit because there was a bit nipple, and a bit more enticement and performance which almost got me picking up the phone (but she switched to a £2 per minute channel from the 60p one at the wrong moment and frankly that annoyed me (or my own dithering to be specificRolleyes )

I didn’t see her show at all because every time I switched on I didn’t see her or she was doing sweet f all at the time. Basically the “tease” show attempts from BS are crap, Bella is the only one who does them correctly. Chloe in my very opinion looks pretty rigid at times and doesn’t come across overly sexy. Only way you’ll see her sexy will be whilst paying £5+ a minute!!

(This post was last modified: 23-02-2018 19:56 by babefan2012.)
23-02-2018 17:57
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(23-02-2018 17:56 )winsaw Wrote:  
(23-02-2018 17:41 )hairbald Wrote:  I didn't think that was her and that she told someone or tweeted that it was BS that was holding her back. Could be my memory of course as some of these ladies change their tune more often than a Republican Senator confronted by teenage survivors of a shootingBig Laugh

just had a look at her twitter and you are right she has changed her tune,
starts out saying we are all freeloaders hating and she dont show her boobs for free, then when she gets even more stick for that, she starts saying its bs stopping her showing,
now as has been proven with the hole Jasmin thing bs do stop girls showing,
but my question would be is she seeing her manager every week asking to show boob or is her stated freeloader mind set meaning shes happy to go along with what bs tell her,

That’s my view. Jasmine started off with that mind set and migrated to wanting to go topless and pushed for it, I’m a big cynic of the babes but that I do believe. Chloe on the other hand I suspect probably isn’t pushing too hard and is happy with what she’s doing because she believes she shouldn’t have to go topless and believe her cam revenue would plummet if she does, something BS have probably said.

23-02-2018 18:01
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

I agree I felt the show was better. But still not enough for me to tune in on the NIGHTSHOW.

My opinion is if she wants to stay doing teases do what cara brett does and do the afternoon show follow by 10-12.
24-02-2018 03:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV