babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Not sure why you would wear a suspender belt without stockings on but hey ho, this seems to be the norm for some girls but I'd love to have seen her naked again and someone 'roaming' all over her. Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 11:30 by GMach1.)
11-08-2018 11:30
Find all posts by this user
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Erm only seen her in the same thing all night rammy personally yes it was different to the others yet is there a plan b haven't seen one in a while
11-08-2018 12:15
Joeeeeee Offline
Junior Poster

anybody bought custom vids off her? paid for a video 4 months ago £100 and still waiting for it to be sent. keep getting told ill have it by end of the week, tomorrow night, weekend etc etc yet never gets sent lol anybody else had problems with custom orders with her?
15-08-2018 00:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nude POV now, but she's sitting against the wall doing nothing, and with a lame cameraman. WTF. Why even do a POV then?

AKA Lara Croft
16-08-2018 00:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Agreed with that Mr P(Dulux Brown bigged up several times by Kiki and Bella) wasn't sure what he wanted and we appeared to be in the middle of a geography lesson 'tsunami' 'down under' and 'Victoria Falls' how weird! Big Grin That said Kiki looked like she was enjoying it and she a lovely girl, a great addition to night shows.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2018 02:39 by GMach1.)
16-08-2018 02:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Kiki was very very pretty in pink last night along with being very very hot last night in every stint she did. More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
16-08-2018 13:17
Joeeeeee Offline
Junior Poster

Lol since my last post Kiki has now abused me on twitter via dm and refused me my video essentially robbing me of £100. Lovely girl and top professional ??

Apparently I “slated” her with my comments.

Shes claiming I’m damaging her income by posting what I posted but here she is holding £100 of my money and refusing to give me what I paid for. Who’s damaging her income in that scenario?

Just be wary before dealing with her would be my advice to anyone
18-08-2018 01:27
Joeeeeee Offline
Junior Poster

https://imgur.com/a/kGmyPpi

Link to the convo between me and Kiki via dm where she repeatedly insults me and threatens to not send the video I’ve paid her for.

I’ve dealt with a lot of the babe girls before but none have shown such a disrespect and lack of professionalism quite like her.

Make no mistake about it and I know she’ll see this, she is a criminal who has robbed me of my money. If someone pays you for something you either provide what they paid for or offer a refund. It’s been 4 months and countless “you’ll have it by” whatever dates and now because I posted a question on here she didn’t like she’s holding me to ransom.

Just be wary of who you’re dealing with for anybody looking to buy custom videos off her is my advice. She’s a genuine thief and scammer.
18-08-2018 22:29
Joeeeeee Offline
Junior Poster

She’s also now blocked me and stolen my money so I have no way of contacting her. Imagine an actual company had acted this way lol it’s beyond ridiculous
18-08-2018 22:48
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2018 22:48 )Joeeeeee Wrote:  She’s also now blocked me and stolen my money so I have no way of contacting her. Imagine an actual company had acted this way lol it’s beyond ridiculous

Yeah, an actual company like say Sky she herself had no problems 'slating', for not delivering what they promised. Ironic eh lol? Not that I believed a word of it, excuse after excuse to string you along.

It was a good insight in what a lot of babes really think of punters, creeps or losers who couldn't possibly have the busy social or work life they do. Rolleyes

Just might have to write off your theft to bad experience and move on. Just another in the thick as thieves den of scammers. Not the first & won't be the last. Fortunately there still seem to be some babes who deliver exactly what/when they promise, think there's a thread for that.
18-08-2018 23:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV