Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Sophie Reade - Tease/Morning, Nights - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sophie Reade (Studio66) Chat & Discussion
Thought that was Sophie’s best s66 nightshow to date & one of the best nightshows she’s ever done counting her BS nights appearances.

Looked fantastic in her black lacey lingerie, regularly went topless & was very lively in each stint she sud including plenty of her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera.

Hope Sophie is like this with her future nightshows on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
07-06-2019 10:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

I agree with all the comments! I had to go to bed ,and missed some of her show. Has anyone got a video of her show ?
Thanks !
07-06-2019 17:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You can't see a "magnificent arse" properly through fishnets and knickers! It was a better performance but most of the time her right arm was clamped to her breast whilst on the phone OR she was just kneading her boobs like a baker kneads baps which after a time got a little samey. Anyway we did get to see her side on topless so that is a tremendous improvement. I don't know what happened after 3am as I also went to sleep, so if she did anything different I didn't see it.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
07-06-2019 17:32
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

(07-06-2019 17:32 )GreenMachine Wrote:  You can't see a "magnificent arse" properly through fishnets and knickers! It was a better performance but most of the time her right arm was clamped to her breast whilst on the phone OR she was just kneading her boobs like a baker kneads baps which after a time got a little samey. Anyway we did get to see her side on topless so that is a tremendous improvement. I don't know what happened after 3am as I also went to sleep, so if she did anything different I didn't see it.

Nah the same as she did all night, tbh wasnt that bad but also wasnt mind blowing show from her, one of her best and hope this continues upwards and she gets more and better.
07-06-2019 18:15
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

I,m not usually a fan of fishnets but the ones Sophie had on looked great and the girl just oozed sex appeal. Her going topless was an unexpected but welcome bonus and the outfit was perfect for a tease hour.
07-06-2019 22:57
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(07-06-2019 22:57 )lancealot790 Wrote:  the outfit was perfect for a tease hour.

How long did this tease hour last for? I got the impression Sophie was on for most of the night.
08-06-2019 10:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sophie Reade - Tease/Morning, Nights - Chat & Discussion
Thought Sophie was very good last night looking ravishingly hot in her red lingerie, regularly going topless & very nice bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2019 08:55
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

She finished at 3 am. The last hour was like the rest of her show. Regularly topless,side view sometime. She covered her nipples with her arm and her hand !
Teased sometime ! Just a glimpse of nipple !
A great night! I’m sure in the future,she hopefully will go topless and perhaps even fully naked !
14-06-2019 12:27
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I thought Sophie looked so sexy last night in her red lingerie I am glad she has started showing her lovely big tits even if she is only showing them fully from side for me it is a step in right direction, I have always said I think Sophie has potential be one of best night babes on any of babe channels oh yes you can never write off her getting completely naked again Surprised one day she does seem to be starting to relax on these short night show slots which is a good thing. Cool
(This post was last modified: 15-06-2019 00:15 by Classic84.)
15-06-2019 00:12
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Good grief! oh crumbs! golly gee!. WTF! great scott! Sophie is actually properly showing her boobs...well she was a second ago, actually got them out and no covering up! eek I am flabbergasted!! Keep it up Sophie, you gorgeous big-boobed siren of the screen.! TongueTongueshockedshockedshockedlaugh

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2019 22:13 by GMach1.)
21-06-2019 22:09