mica martinez

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Mica Martinez - BS Daytime - Chat & Discussion (Only)

DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Mica Martinez - BS Daytime - Chat, Caps & Vids
Ah fuck that. She isn't marketing herself well on bs, her beauty won't do all the work. She should start luring us in, ffs time to do your job girlfriend
21-08-2018 09:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

managed to catch her at 9:30 this morning... switched on the stream to a great shot from her feet of her naked and handthonging, legs woohoo...
musta got there as the show was ending but i can say it was a great view while it lasted...
and no i didnt begrudge the few quid this time.

(see her fans can blow hot and cold 2 Wink )

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2018 10:18 by HEX!T.)
24-08-2018 10:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

sorry but i just dont get it.
she goes to all the trouble of getting naked to earn money then puts the cam in a position that will earn her the least.
sure its nice to watch her bait.
but if you cant see her actually bate then whats the point. all you will get is 1 or 2 guys that jump on. see theres nothing to see and leave.

a change of tact is needed me thinks...

maybe she can show something worth the asking fee? and then earn tips from the guys who stay and watch?.
sure the first couple of shows she wont get many customers. but 1s word of mouth gets out like it did with evelyn. mica could be earning 2k+ an hour.
sure she will have to give a chunk of it to the studio. but 1k+ an hour is still pretty good.
shit if she does it rite she could be earning 20k+ a month off her cam. but she just seems unwilling to go there.

like i say if your going to the effort of getting naked to earn money... you may as well earn money while your naked.
and yeah earn.. people have to work hard for the money they pay the girls on the cams. so theres no reason for any girl to expect not to have earn that money themselves.
yeah cam girl is a job and the better you are at it the more you earn. simple really and saying as mica is a very attractive woman. theres no reason why she cant earn LOTS!. (if shes willing)

phew!... hope that makes sense.
cos its sad watching her with that bored shitless look on her face coz she has no calls or cams Sad

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2018 12:59 by HEX!T.)
24-08-2018 12:57
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Not to mention that false advertising is illegal.
24-08-2018 22:10
HEX!T Away
Retired

depends. if the advertisement is on the web it may well not be covered by ASA guidelines. but this is for another thread...

25-08-2018 03:49
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

True, for another thread I mean.
25-08-2018 12:35
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Why does she only do daytime shows now ? What a waste Sad
In fact most of the daytime girls are so much hotter than the night girls its kinda ridiculous
31-08-2018 07:51
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

She does nothing to entice callers
31-08-2018 07:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

turns out theres no incentive for her to earn money, a couple of sources recently gave me some disturbing info, claiming that some of the girls get as little as 30% of the tips.
yeah you read that rite there tips. seemingly theres some kind of 3 way split of what the girls earn.

this means not only does the channel and the service provider take a chunk of the connection fee there double dipping the guys who think there tipping the girls.
this is both unfair on the girls and the guys tipping. as the guys think there tipping the girls for a job well done. and the girls are having to give away what they earned.

so yeah it looks like the girls have no incentive to earn your tips :/

surely a better idea is meet the costs out of the ppm charge all viewers pay. let the girls they keep the tips as an incentive to get more customers. cos the current lets dip into the girls tipped earnings because the internet service isnt working SUX BALLS!.

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2018 11:38 by HEX!T.)
31-08-2018 10:39
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(31-08-2018 10:39 )HEX!T Wrote:  turns out theres no incentive for her to earn money, a couple of sources recently gave me some disturbing info, claiming that some of the girls get as little as 30% of the tips.

been like this for a while unfortunately, BS do lots of "underhanded" things like this, i'd like to support the girls, but BS make it difficult!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
31-08-2018 14:50

mica martinez