mica martinez

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Mica Martinez - BS Daytime - Chat & Discussion (Only)

iluvflo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mica Martinez - BS Daytime - Chat, Caps & Vids
(30-07-2018 11:42 )HEX!T Wrote:  MIA today Sad

Sad times. I hope Mica has not quit. That would make a lot of grown men cry, at least 1 anywaySmile.
30-07-2018 12:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
badboy222 Offline
Senior Poster

So freaking sexy!
03-08-2018 12:11
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

I remember seeing a picture of Mica wearing a t-shirt with the message "No pants are the best pants". With that in mind how good would it be to see her return to nights, where she could be free from having to wear pants. She seems to be of Spanish descent, and Spanish people are known to be more night time people than morning people, and enjoy themselves more at night.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 14:12 by The Special Juans.)
04-08-2018 14:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

almost starting to feel embarrassed for mica now. probably the prettiest girl on the babestation roster (what am i saying probably?... fucking is!).
yet she struggles more than any 1 else to get calls and cams.

5-7 calls in a 9 hour shift? and maybe 1-2 cams if shes lucky!.

if thats accurate, shes in trouble. as it means shes bringing in a month what some girls are bringing in an hour.
and babestation wont put up with that for to long. Sad

the shitter of it is mica is actually showing more now on cam. but she doesnt have any customers to show to. SMH!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2018 11:34 by HEX!T.)
07-08-2018 11:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ can't believe those figures are right or she would be off tv already, but am not surprised she is very quiet, as she has spent a few years pissing the customer off with her bad attitude and broken promises, agree with u a sad waste of talent,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-08-2018 12:28
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

For me she don't need to show a thing. I'd gladly start calling if she showed and moved a bita bum, (with cloths on)
Stood up more, showed interest. All with cloths on. So if Mica doesn't like showing skin then there's a market for cloths on as well. Just get jiggy with it Mica, get creative.
07-08-2018 13:12
iluvflo Offline
Senior Poster

If these figures were true I don't think mica would want to keep doing the shifts and don't think bs would want to keep her on either. People watch the shows to see beautiful girls and she is the most beautiful of them all! If you watch her in clothes you want to see her without clothes. She's in a league of her own.
07-08-2018 23:10
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I'm personally happy watcing her with cloths on. I know what her tits look like from the nights. But ya,cloths on works. But not laying down with cloths on, take them for walkies lol give them a twist and turn. Ofcom friendly
08-08-2018 07:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

well il say it again TAXI FOR DUGGY!.
Big Grin

but seriously. yeah i checked the recordings of her last 4 shifts.
less than 1 call per hour and averaging 1 cam show per shift.
and judging by the last 20 mins of her shift the other day i think some 1 in production may have told her, her numbers need to improve.
as she went from subdued to very animated in a period of about 20 seconds.
(of course this is pure speculation made after a couple of hours of watching her do/say nothing...)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 09:34 by HEX!T.)
08-08-2018 09:32
HEX!T Away
Retired

she seemed to have a way better start today. was busy until 10am and then.....
went a bit quite for her.
over all though she did everything rite today...
looked hot as fuck. check Cool
wore an attempt at a pair of knickers. check Cool
shook her assets and didnt pull faces with the DUH! when the caller was a drone.
she just kept smiling even when she was obviously bored by said callers.
so was a pro.
a couple of her callers were hero's though...
they made her crack a laugh and we got to see her genuinely smile. (so props to them guys) Smile

oh and her noontime-ish webshow... fully naked and dancing with no hide and peek... sexy as FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK!.

yeah seemed on form today and honestly i dunno what else she could do to get callers.
oh wait a mo yeah there is, bs could fix her fucking cam.

the image while 720p (excellent) was over exposed on the brightness, contrast, saturation and gamma looks to be turned down to the lowest setting.
and lack of bandwidth for the rez meant the cam would constantly hitch, drop packets and go blocky.

so yeah for your fee to go private you got an over exposed over coloured blocky stuttering feed. not exactly what i call a premium cam service. Sad
i wouldnt have mentioned it but it was the same shit last time with the cam.annoyed
she did her part. Big Grin
bs need to do theres bladewave and make sure people can see what shes selling by making sure there hardware is setup correctly to give the best possible view for the customers.
(remember bs, a happy customer is a repeat customer and a repeat customer is profits so sort it out) Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018 18:16 by HEX!T.)
10-08-2018 17:49

mica martinez