Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Emily & Hazel tonight

alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

RE: Emily & Hazel tonight
end of the day its business.... end of story nothing to argue about people. if u dont like this channel then dont watch it, go watch the channel you want there is no need to take a swipe at any channels, girls come and go just like any sport like football they leave their teams and go to other teams its business!
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 11:41 by alexxxi.)
21-06-2009 11:40
Find all posts by this user
Poolieguy01 Offline
Monkey Hanger

alexxxi Wrote:end of the day its business.... end of story nothing to argue about people. if u dont like this channel then dont watch it, go watch the channel you want there is no need to take a swipe at any channels, girls come and go just like any sport like football they leave their teams and go to other teams its business!

[Image: Good-Post.gif]

Have to say i really enjoyed the show on elite last night
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 12:56 by Poolieguy01.)
21-06-2009 12:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i did as well a bit

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2009 14:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Just don't think the whole S&M thing worked last night, made me laugh at its lameness more than turning me on. am sure there is more to S&M than spanking and shouting.
21-06-2009 14:37
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Whenever Elite TV try or do something new there is always countless post, caps, and videos of whatever the event was like the recent shower scene with Ana naked, Emily and Hazel's first few shows together, the spotlight dance with TJ and Dionne, Alexa Dionne and TJ in the shower together, and so on.

Strangely, there aren't many post on the S&M sham - no caps or videos, so what does that say about last nights stage show....emmm Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 15:55 by KuDoS.)
21-06-2009 15:55
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Tintin Wrote:Elite seeing your copying Bangbabes 3 girl action how about taking a hint it's not all about standing most of the night. Get more mattresses in & move the camera in more cause the way things are going we'll need a zoom button on our remote controls cause the girls are so far away lol.

I'm pretty sure Elite have been doing the girl/girl stuff and threesome stuff for a good couple of months now and Bang Babes have been doing it for, oh, approximately two nights. I admit Elite's show didn't really work last night, but they are 100% to thank for Bang Babes recent shows, to think otherwise would be nonsense. Bang Babes threesomes are clearly a reaction to the more risque things Elite have been doing.

On the issue of standing vs. sitting, I like standing every now and then as it gives you a different view of the girls body, lets you see it in a different way. I'm generally a fan of a bed but standing, kneeling, alleys, couches etc. are all good too.

As has been shown before when you've voiced your opinion on day shows, you really do lack imagination and seem to only like the very basic when it comes to this kind of thing.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 17:42 by Scotsman.)
21-06-2009 17:39
bobbistuff Offline
Senior Poster

maybe everything on elite doesnt quite work but at least there trying some new angles....i watched hazel and emily in the alley a few days ago ....almost sucking each others faces off...just about the hottest thing i've seen on any channel...everything doesnt click but a lot does...and whata change from same girl...same bed...same set...week in week out...elite shaken them up a bit...respect to them...
21-06-2009 18:42
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Didnt bother dubbing the audio because Jamie would have wanted it removed,and after a year of doing clips with audio, the novelty seems to be wearing off.More people are now interested in the "mic on" clips, even though you only hear one side of the conversation.

21-06-2009 19:25
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Your phone call clips are a lot better smc, you'll never be replaced by the mic on clips. Wink
21-06-2009 19:36
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Emily was great last night she was naughty she licked Hazel's arss and then she was all over Hazel
22-06-2009 06:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66