Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Emily & Hazel tonight

seth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Emily & Hazel tonight
KuDoS Wrote:How foolish do theses girls look tonight with this fake S&M sex show sham laugh !!

Check out channel 912 for a more believable show with three much more sexier girls - Candy, Charlie and another blonde (don't know her name) WOW !! - now thats how to put on a sexy show.

In your opinion, IMO the girls on Elite are far sexier tonight, Emily in particular.
21-06-2009 01:10
Find all posts by this user
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

And people can post what they like too. Simple really. Wink
21-06-2009 01:10
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

sethro Wrote:
KuDoS Wrote:How foolish do theses girls look tonight with this fake S&M sex show sham laugh !!

Check out channel 912 for a more believable show with three much more sexier girls - Candy, Charlie and another blonde (don't know her name) WOW !! - now thats how to put on a sexy show.

In your opinion, IMO the girls on Elite are far sexier tonight, Emily in particular.

I Don't agree with KuDoS on the foolish part but i do understand what he means cause i find Elite boring 75% time.

Every 1's entitled to their own opinion so no fighting i had enough of that last night but i knew when to stop Wink

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
21-06-2009 01:18
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Josh Wrote:So why dont the Elite haters just post how good Bangbabes is tonight in the relevent thread and stop spamming another thread for a differernt channel. (ch 912 is great btw) People watch who they like. Simple really.

Josh I know what you mean but I think people are saying that it's the Ex bangbabes girls that's on Elite tonight & they are Boring unlike the main bangbabes channel/channels which I totally agree with.

Elites so boring tonight that they had to take 1 on bangbabes idea's lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2009 01:26 by SirAssAlot.)
21-06-2009 01:25
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

TBH the show with the 3 girls on Elite TV tonight reminds me a lot of a badly rehersed audtion for Britians Got Talent where the contestant's just fumble around the stage not knowing what to do next with the audience laughing and jeering uncontrollably.

Someone else who had the same opinion posted after me but then later then deleted there post said "It was more funny than sexy". Nothing against the girls, there probably just doing what I suppose they were asked to do....BUT laugh !
21-06-2009 01:36
drepachi77 Offline
Senior Poster

sure someone did a recordin of emily hazels and anistasias domination show, loved emily and hazel in tight black dom outfits Tongue
cammera man needs to use the zoom more ffs.
21-06-2009 01:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

liked the idea of emily and hazel dominating ana but it didnt quite work for me too

Piper Niven Superfan
21-06-2009 10:38
654321 Offline
Master Poster

elite's sumtin different, its a breath of fresh air, sure sum ppl dont like it, but sumtimes have sumtin different is nice, especially wen its hazel n emily Tongue

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
21-06-2009 11:41
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

I like a lot of what Elite have tried but have to say that the domination thing was horrifically bad. Clumsy, corny and not in the least bit sexy in my opinion.

They did redeem themselves a bit in the alleyway later but still.
21-06-2009 12:15
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:Elite seeing your copying Bangbabes 3 girl action how about taking a hint it's not all about standing most of the night.

Just a hint for you seeing as you're so scathing about Elite.

Why do you think that the other channels have suddenly upped their game since Elite came along? Also, have a look at some old archive stuff from the shower in this section and you'll find that Elite did the 3 girl thing months ago so it's clearly not copying is it? Also where has the girl on girl idea come from I wonder?

As Elite only have 1 channel and therefore normally only have 2 girls working on the same night then it's a bit difficult for them to explore the 3 girl idea further.

We know you find standing boring but every single other channel amongst the 900's caters for your preferences. Personally, I find liitle more as boring as the girls just sticking their arse at the camera for minutes on end but I'm not going to post on every channel's thread about it because other people will find it hot and everyone has different opinions.

I like the standing, I like the different positions it allows and I like the fact that Elite is the only channel that does it for most of the show.

Agree that Bangbabes has been fantastic over the past 2 nights but that seems to have been a response and you don't have to think too hard to realise why they've had to respond.
21-06-2009 12:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66