babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Macie - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Macie - BSNights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Well what a nice surprise that was, so good to see this sexy lady fully topless in just a white thong showing of her amazing fit body,
Her section later in the night was not as good where she had Changed into her black outfit but still had some boob on show,
I really hope this is it and bs are going to start making the most of her, and its not a false dawn like last time she had them out,
Still think she could be this year's Atlanta if bs use her well for the rest of the year

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-07-2018 10:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2018 10:50 )winsaw Wrote:  Well what a nice surprise that was, so good to see this sexy lady fully topless in just a white thong showing of her amazing fit body,
Her section later in the night was not as good where she had Changed into her black outfit but still had some boob on show,
I really hope this is it and bs are going to start making the most of her, and its not a false dawn like last time she had them out,
Still think she could be this year's Atlanta if bs use her well for the rest of the year

Missed her as well! I knew I should have recorded after all!................
17-07-2018 10:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-07-2018 10:50 )winsaw Wrote:  Well what a nice surprise that was, so good to see this sexy lady fully topless in just a white thong showing of her amazing fit body,

Agree, a very nice surprise from Macie last night including the stint she did where she was topless wearing just her white thong.

Hope she carries on doing shows like this in her future nightshows

Piper Niven Superfan
17-07-2018 11:27
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Delighted that macie got unleashed last night and didn't disappoint reminds of when flick did nights very cute and worth watching
17-07-2018 20:28
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Easily one of the most naturally beautiful woman to grace the channels in a long time

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
17-07-2018 20:30
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Macie's outfit tonight seems to be inspired by the Bay city rollers.Tongue
19-07-2018 23:27
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Stunning as always but it looks she is mostly cam and only appearing on TV to cover breaks

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
19-07-2018 23:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ she just did one short stint on tv from what I saw when Lori was on bsx and Priya on break, think that's the first time an 8pm starter has been on the TV night show in about 4 weeks so a real bonus,
She looked lovely and got her cute boobs out so very good, hopefully not to long to wait until she's on nights TV for a full show,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
20-07-2018 12:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

It’s annoying that they seem to be restricting her to pervcam and only using her to cover breaks between the established babes. She’s a cutie and deserves way more air time.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
20-07-2018 21:39
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Damn right babefan has already proved to me and no doubt others she has varied it up and worth watching compared to some who have stuck to the same for way to long
20-07-2018 21:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV