babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
I see the merit in it, makes shows more interactive and that, but the fact that it costs you more credit every time you do it puts me right off.

My view is that is that the costs out-weight the benefits at this moment in time.
29-05-2019 15:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Aria Romano, Kady Courtney, Valentina, Tara May, Clara Jasmine all have the toy with them, but so far no-one has buzzed any of them. I think it would be easier to guess which girls WON'T use one, but maybe they all will eventually.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-05-2019 20:47
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Had a chat with someone who runs a US webcam site, and learned that many (he reckons most) of the girls who have them in place during their shows, don't actually have them turned on.

They have buzzers that alert them when "tokens" to buzz come-in and they just pretend to react.

Reason being that some girls get exhausted and have to stop their shows early, thus losing money. Other girls just hate the sensation.

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with some of the BS girls.

Also if I was that desperate to lose my money I would like to see that the toy was, at least, in place - even if it wasn't turned on.
With most of the non-web daytime girls, and some of the web show girls, you can't tell if they are actually in place - you have to also waste money on pervcam first to check.
31-05-2019 20:34
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Tori was rubbing it against herself but people had to use their credits for a goal and then she would put it in-yet some buzzed it anyway! Big Grin I just wonder others like Nicole, Scarlett J, Alice and Taylor would use one-something tells me that they don't need that(but I could be wrong?)

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
31-05-2019 20:57
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(25-05-2019 10:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Customer mistrust has been THE biggest single factor in the downturn of the shows' fortunes over the years to my mind.

I had to check this wasn't a quoted post from 2007 laugh

||||||||
01-06-2019 01:44
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Scarlett Jones has succumbed to it now and enjoying it. I wonder who will be next?

03-06-2019 00:22
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Caty and Sophie appear to have been the most authentic users so far based on reactions. Either that or they are supremely talented actresses worthy of every award going.

03-06-2019 02:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-06-2019 01:44 )modelflat Wrote:  
(25-05-2019 10:28 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Customer mistrust has been THE biggest single factor in the downturn of the shows' fortunes over the years to my mind.

I had to check this wasn't a quoted post from 2007 laugh

That was pretty much my point: It never seems even in danger of change.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-06-2019 07:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2019 02:37 )snookered Wrote:  Caty and Sophie appear to have been the most authentic users so far based on reactions. Either that or they are supremely talented actresses worthy of every award going.

Saw ella mai have a good one on daytime web show Tongue you can always tell its the body that gives it away usally a lot of shaking eyes rolling back in the head and the best bit is when they try to moan or scream but nothing comes out TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
03-06-2019 07:21
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think they should be only used 'back stage' and not on screen. Concentrate on your core audience -the callers and viewers and leave those shenanigans to off-screen.

(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019 14:09 by GMach1.)
03-06-2019 14:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV