babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Vibratoy(lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
They look so bloody boring should just let the girls bring there own toy if anything

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-05-2019 08:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lkij Offline
Senior Poster

(25-05-2019 06:35 )Rob169 Wrote:  total rip off, they should send them back as it seems to take ages for a girl to cum Rolleyes

They're being used all wrong that's why. Its way to expensive. The lightest buzz costs £5 which is crazy, you go on other webshow sites like chaterbate for example where 100 credits is about $10 (cheaper than babestation) and you can buzz for 1 credit. £5 should be getting you the hardest buzz imo.
25-05-2019 09:42
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-05-2019 16:03 )winsaw Wrote:  you say that but how many of the others are actually using it properly and putting it inside there pussy, have noticed a lot of the girls are just putting it in there panties, so they are not getting the full effect when it buzz,
look at the reactions of Atlanta, Imogen and Lucky when they are buzzed with it inside them they are unable to do anything else, yet many of the others who are only have it inside there panties hardly have any reaction at all when it buzz,
like everything on bs its a good idea but they have let to many of the girls already getaway with not doing it proper so soon people will lose trust in it unless they can see its inside on a web show,
i totally get not all girls will want to do it but bs should limit it to those who are happy yo put in side so we can trust what happens

This. All day long.

Customer mistrust has been THE biggest single factor in the downturn of the shows' fortunes over the years to my mind.

Read Cellcast execs recent nashing of teeth as they decry the market as behind their struggles. They cast about lamely for this or that excuse of expense; or this or that proposal to get themselves out of the shit. Then consider the self-congalatory tone that must be struck whenever the latest gimmick boosts a weekly monthly or quarterly sales figure.

But I say any 'success' is built on a not properly sustainable sleight of hand. Two foundations seem to predicate such misfunction:
1. In their greed they allow the wrong babes to take part in each new money spinner. Babes that have no intention of doing the thing in the proper manner.
2.  They think the customer (both individually and as a group) is eternally stupid; that they they never wise up.

If these factors were not in play each time I fail to see why these execs would allow such an evident cycle of mistrust to build around each successive gimmick and new 'innovation'. 

While they continue treat the customer with this disrespect they will always face the eventual results of the backlash.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-05-2019 10:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Vibratoy (lovense) good idea or rip-off gimmick?
Imagine if Alice Goodwin had one-the place would be bedlam! and it would be VERY popular with the chatters I am sure she wouldn't get any peace at all from them constantly buzzing her. If she is back Sunday(as I've heard a rumour she might be) best to batten down the hatches, hide any breakables and secure your tinhat. Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
25-05-2019 16:39
icy12 Offline
Banned

The vibratoy is clearly a rip-off and a gimmick, as I posted a few weeks ago. Example: Mica Martinez on this morning, looking miserable as ever, getting thrown loads of credits for this vibratoy and didn't even flinch or even twitch!
This is pure evidence so that the babes, especially Mica, make loads of cash out of unsuspecting fans.

Even Kady last week clearly didn't have one in as, you would see a prominent bulge, but again she obviously thinks we're fucking stupid!

Boycott her now and the other girls who are clearly not using the vibratoy.
29-05-2019 12:01
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2019 12:01 )icy12 Wrote:  The vibratoy is clearly a rip-off and a gimmick, as I posted a few weeks ago. Example: Mica Martinez on this morning, looking miserable as ever, getting thrown loads of credits for this vibratoy and didn't even flinch or even twitch!
This is pure evidence so that the babes, especially Mica, make loads of cash out of unsuspecting fans.

Even Kady last week clearly didn't have one in as, you would see a prominent bulge, but again she obviously thinks we're fucking stupid!

Boycott her now and the other girls who are clearly not using the vibratoy.

caty did a good rendition again last night, she"d have won an oscar for her performance if in hollywood,falsity at its finest ,and the amount of credits being thrown at her ,i found it hysterical
29-05-2019 12:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

think we can add Beth and Mia to the so far small list of girls who are putting them in side and using them proper based on what i saw lastnight, the difference between a girls reactions when shes doing it for real and when acting as talked of above is massive,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-05-2019 13:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I was sceptical about Caty before but she definitely had it in last night and actually orgasmed. Or if it was faked, it was the best I've ever seen.

I save very little from the tv these days but that 5 mins is a keeper Smile

I'm gradually becoming a convert but they should only give it to the babes who use it properly and not flog it to a premature death like every other good idea they've ever had Rolleyes

Used properly, like Caty and Beth last night, it does add something to the shows.
29-05-2019 13:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Beth definitely looked like she was spasming it was buzzed -mind you it must be like being given small electric shocks. Apparently this was the idea of the boss of BS -he obviously saw this as a good idea and some girls like Sophie and Caty have really embraced it as 'genius' I am surprised that many of the girls have embraced this but I wonder if that list will include Scarlett J and Alice G -now that would be seen as a coup if they got hold of one. One thing is for sure, the roaming cams and POV's are long dead, unless someone decided to bring them back. Still personally not sure it's a good thing because the whole idea in the first place was you ring up, and they pleasure you(be you caller or viewer) not the other way around.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
29-05-2019 13:54
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2019 13:54 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Beth definitely looked like she was spasming it was buzzed -mind you it must be like being given small electric shocks. Apparently this was the idea of the boss of BS -he obviously saw this as a good idea and some girls like Sophie and Caty have really embraced it as 'genius' I am surprised that many of the girls have embraced this but I wonder if that list will include Scarlett J and Alice G -now that would be seen as a coup if they got hold of one. One thing is for sure, the roaming cams and POV's are long dead, unless someone decided to bring them back. Still personally not sure it's a good thing because the whole idea in the first place was you ring up, and they pleasure you(be you caller or viewer) not the other way around.

The whole idea originally and still is, to con as much money from Joe puplic as they can.
29-05-2019 14:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV