babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

When and why did 2 4 1 stop

trafficzombie Offline
Apprentice Poster

When and why did 2 4 1 stop
Been a while since I have been on these forums and also a while since I watched any of the channels but seemed to notice the 2 4 1 shows have stopped. Did something happen to stop them allowing two girls on together and getting it on. As tame as it was it was still enjoyable.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 23:59 by trafficzombie.)
05-05-2019 23:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: When and why did 2 4 1 stop
Possibly the producers around at the time let too much carry on on screen and fell foul of OfCom(Office of Communications) who monitor these channels and will clamp down on anything that goes against their guidelines. You have had the odd one with Scarlett Jones and Atlanta Moreno but if you compare them to what used to go on with 2-4-1's the it is tamer by that.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-05-2019 01:11
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Tomorrow night on Live Latinos broadcast from Colombia is going to be very very special. Steff Summer is amazing on her own, but put together with Atlanta Moreno (whose on her hols over there), will make for an explosive mix. I hope Atlanta is ready for a heavy downpour (& I'm not talking of the monsoon!)

[Image: Yk7PLW0V_t.jpg]
06-05-2019 01:27
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I think there was a FTA lollipop incident with Amanda Rendall and Jemma Jey on Bangbabes.

And then a banana was used during a Dannii Harwood and Lucy Summers 241 on BabeStation.

So I think OFCOM then put heavy restrictions on FTA 241's since then.

I love babes with brown nipples
06-05-2019 02:39
Lkij Offline
Senior Poster

(06-05-2019 02:39 )ryuken Wrote:  I think there was a FTA lollipop incident with Amanda Rendall and Jemma Jey on Bangbabes.

And then a banana was used during a Dannii Harwood and Lucy Summers 241 on BabeStation.

So I think OFCOM then put heavy restrictions on FTA 241's since then.

Those incidents were like 5 years apart and also amanda rendall and jemma jey's was real interaction where as lucy and dannii was pretty fake, just waving a cucumber around.
Not being funny but i do think Ofcom is a massive shithouse with double standards. Why can shows like naked attraction bare naked people but a show on the adult channels cannot? Why can other channels show tv shows and films with sex scenes with kissing but on the adult channels they get warned for a girl kissing another and holding her tits? These are supposed to be adult channels ffs and the content that is prohibited is seen across tv all the time.
06-05-2019 08:31
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-05-2019 23:55 )trafficzombie Wrote:  Did something happen to stop them allowing two girls on together and getting it on.

Yes, to give you a simple answer and without going into a lot of detail, Ofcom changed the rules that the channels have to go by.

Old style 241's didn't go against Ofcom guidelines as GreenMachine suggests, it's just that the Ofcom rules for the channels are different now.

The incidents mentioned by ryuken took place after Ofcom began the process of changing the rules, so actually aren't relevant.
06-05-2019 10:37
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

The problem with any censorship regulator is that the type of people who will want to work for it and set the rules and enforce them, are going to be self-selecting zealots.
06-05-2019 10:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV