babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.55 Average

Well girls Mmmmm?

sasha Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Well girls Mmmmm?
I'm going to ask to be put with Hazel and give you guys a sexy blonde crazy show

xx

Shady Cee Wrote:
hazel Wrote:Sasha is going to be with me. Thankyou very much

Oh really? This can all be settled quite easily with a paddling pool and 20 gallons of baby oil y'know WinkTongue Winner takes Sasha LOL
22-02-2009 12:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

sasha Wrote:I'm going to ask to be put with Hazel and give you guys a sexy blonde crazy show

xx

Shady Cee Wrote:
hazel Wrote:Sasha is going to be with me. Thankyou very much

Oh really? This can all be settled quite easily with a paddling pool and 20 gallons of baby oil y'know WinkTongue Winner takes Sasha LOL

We get a crazy show Every night your on hun simply because you move way to fast So we're going crazy at the TV yelling Bloody Slow Down Would You... Big Grin
22-02-2009 14:29
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I hope they do put you guys together sasha, if they don't i'll use my heat vision on them lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-02-2009 06:28
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

sasha Wrote:I'm going to ask to be put with Hazel and give you guys a sexy blonde crazy show

xx

Hazel's nipples were looking so outstanding Wink last night that they appeared ready for your tongue & lips Big Grin

That would be a wonderful show - Wanktastic in fact!! Tongue
23-02-2009 07:53
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Ass2Cam - I am a girl who's full of energy. would you like me to be a sack of potatoes and just lay there all night. Also before you criticise again - thats me and I'm hyper and I really have tried to be slower but cannot all the time. i like to bounce around the bed!

Carl13 Wrote:

xx

Hazel's nipples were looking so outstanding Wink last night that they appeared ready for your tongue & lips Big Grin

25-02-2009 17:36
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Cool RE: Well girls Mmmmm?
I'm on tonight so I will really push for the Hazel and Sash show for saturday but I can't promise because it's up to our makers!

XXX

sasha Wrote:Ass2Cam - I am a girl who's full of energy. would you like me to be a sack of potatoes and just lay there all night. Also before you criticise again - thats me and I'm hyper and I really have tried to be slower but cannot all the time. i like to bounce around the bed!

Carl13 Wrote:

xx

25-02-2009 17:37
Hazhard Away
Banned

cant wait to see you tonight sasha Smile.
25-02-2009 17:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV